N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Aye, got my dates wrong there.  :blush:

I'd be happy with either of those too. I'll ask Stephen to edit something into the OP later and we'll try get a bit of a concensus going. Might even be worth PMing people who don't say something in the thread.

Aye, got my dates wrong there.  :blush:

I'd be happy with either of those too. I'll ask Stephen to edit something into the OP later and we'll try get a bit of a concensus going. Might even be worth PMing people who don't say something in the thread.

At least you were only a day out, I was a year out with my FA Youth Cup thread yesterday!

If someone can tell me the quickest/cheapest route to the venue it'd be appreciated   :thup:

I don't think either of the dates are on the day of an exam, or indeed the day before an exam, so all seems well at the moment.  O0

Depends where you're starting from, Lien. Feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to describe a route to you. My MSN's in profile as well actually, that would probably be easier.  :thup:

Aye MSN will probably be easier, I'll add you. And it's essentially Newcastle city centre

We could do with people who haven't outlined positions whacking them in.

By my count we've got a full allocation for 11 .vs. 11 (4-4-2), plus one, but knowing that people won't turn up it'd still help to get everyone's preferred positions!

Provisional Positions

GK (2): The Gambling Gorilla, nufc_kev.

RB (2): Nixon, Greg

CB (4): Optimistic Nut, Stephen927, The Prophet, Mofo.

LB (2): WarrenBarton, Geordiecunny

RM (2): Kaizero, Rich

CM (4): Lien (DM), cp40 (DM), NorthernGimp (AM), LucaAlteri (AM)

LM (3): robo_11, Jawesome, Fugazi

CF (4): Pilko, Dr Venkman, King Kev, Wullie

buzza and maxwaters didn't state any preferences.

We could do with people who haven't outlined positions whacking them in.

By my count we're 2 strikers and 1 centre half short of having a full allocation for 11 .vs. 11 (4-4-2)

Provisional Positions

GK (2): The Gambling Gorilla, nufc_kev.

RB (2): Nixon, Mofo

CB (3): Optimistic Nut, Stephen927, The Prophet,

LB (2): WarrenBarton, Geordiecunny

RM (2): Kaizero, Rich

CM (4): Lien, cp40, NorthernGimp, LucaAlteri

LM (2): robo_11, Jawesome

CF (2): Pilko, Dr Venkman

Greg, Wullie, Fugazi, buzza, maxwaters and King Kev didn't state any preferences.

I'll gladly stick myself somewhere else to even things out if you want.

He won't f***ing turn up man! Full of it :razz:

Haha

Nah course i'd turn up, wil be a laugh skinning the lot of you.

I want you up front in my team, I'll provide the service, you do the rest. Then we sex.

He won't f***ing turn up man! Full of it :razz:

Haha

Nah course i'd turn up, wil be a laugh skinning the lot of you.

I want you up front in my team, I'll provide the service, you do the rest. Then we sex.

Thats sound  :thup:

Out wide or up front for me. My shot with either foot is my best asset so anywhere I can crack a few efforts goalwards suits me (which I hope to do tonight as Otter and I attempt to beat our arch enemies at the third time of asking). Come on!

Good luck for that, Wullie. If you can play striker that's wicked, one of the positions we're short in as Rich outlined a moment ago. Now, if we can get everyone who's declared interest to the venue, it's going to be a good game by the sounds of things.  :thup:

I'll ask Stephen later to send PM's to people who haven't been in the thread since we shamelessly upped it.  :blush: If he's not about, I'll do it.

In terms of picking positions that involve two (so CB, CM and CF) we should try and do it to make the most interesting mixtures - so possibly big-man little man up front, one creative and one defensive CM, one classy and one clogger CB :lol:

I'm just a lanky streak of piss who can head, shoot, hold up and tackle.