N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

yeah. utility man- anywhere but GK.

sounds like CM then.  cos we have literally none. :lol:

You two sound like Alan Smith and Big Sam.

:lol:

If I was Big Sam I'd probably shunt him wide right. :lol:

Only if he passes the fitness test beforehand though.

THERE IS A DEADLINE OF 9PM, 12TH DECEMBER 2008 to declare your interest in this game. After that, time will be spent deciding teams and confirming people's attendance and the location, then Stephen will book the place and get prices each and stuff nearer to Xmas/New Year.

GET POSTING :aww:

Guest Stephen927

Just bumping this up, to keep it in peoples minds.

I have some fantastic tactics for people who end up on my team.  :snod:

Guest LucaAltieri

Come on! As soon as you bloody people declare and confirm interest we can get onto picking teams, and arranging a venue and date!

I'm interested, depending on the date/venue.

Central Midfield.

Shite.

Guest Stephen927

Belter, fresh blood.  >:D

Dunno about referees, if someone wants to do it then aye get yourself posted in this thread, but otherwise we'll just use common sense for decisions and hope people are honest.  :lol:

Whats the list like so far?

Look in the OP, Stephen edited in a while ago. They all should be in barring about three or four who declared on this page.

Right, does anyone have any preference or idea for the venue? I personally reckon Parks in North Shields for the venue.

Whats the list like so far?

Look in the OP, Stephen edited in a while ago. They all should be in barring about three or four who declared on this page.

Right, does anyone have any preference or idea for the venue? I personally reckon Parks in North Shields for the venue.

That'd certainly be handy for me, like! I'm happy to get anywhere on the right side of the Tyne though.

I was also going to suggest 11th January as well but then I realised Newcastle vs West Ham is on the same date. I don't know how many people are going to that, as it's a home game.

Could always say 17th January as it's an away game and less people will be going?

Can it not be done on a day we don't have a game?

Well, I'm trying to make it before 18th January so that Rich can come as well. I don't know if Parks is open on Sundays or not, if it is we could always do it on a Sunday.

Can it not be done on a day we don't have a game?

Well, I'm trying to make it before 18th January so that Rich can come as well. I don't know if Parks is open on Sundays or not, if it is we could always do it on a Sunday.

Why thanks! Although don't worry too much about that.

Parks will be open on a Sunday! Are we basically just wanting an 11-a-side pitch to play on for 2 hours? Obviously 3G or astroturf with floodlights if necessary?

They're slightly smaller than 11 a side pitches, yes. Astroturf ones have slightly-smaller than normal goals on as well, as far as I can remember (over 18 months since I last went) they have floodlights on.

So, I'd like to propose either 12th January or 18th January?

They're slightly smaller than 11 a side pitches, yes. Astroturf ones have slightly-smaller than normal goals on as well, as far as I can remember (over 18 months since I last went) they have floodlights on.

So, I'd like to propose either 12th January or 18th January?

Jan 12th is a Monday!

I presume you mean the 11th? Either should be fine for me.