N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Guest Heneage

Theres a fair few defenders like I might just have to move into midfield in a Stevie Gerrard type role.  :crazy2:

Does this mean at 1-1 you'll go down in the box and start throwing yourself at centre backs then going "EH REF PEN!"

Theres a fair few defenders like I might just have to move into midfield in a Stevie Gerrard type role.  :crazy2:

Does this mean at 1-1 you'll go down in the box and start throwing yourself at centre backs then going "EH REF PEN!"

:lol: It's funny 'cause it's true.

Guest Stephen927

:snod: :pow:

Or I could be Frank Lampard, lacing the ball whenever I'm in sight  :coolsmiley:

Guest Stephen927

Push comes to shove, I'll play anywhere except in nets. Then if I'm s*** I can say I was out of position.  :snod:

Always thinking, always thinking.

I'd play if I lived locally.

Right-footed left winger. I love cutting inside, you see. Got a decent cross on me, an alright eye for a pass and I may not be blessed with skill but for a tall guy I'm pretty pacey. I like shooting from range too but I lack power in my shots.

I'm abysmal in the air though and whilst I don't mind getting stuck in my defensive capabilities are pretty awful.

Guest Heneage

Right-footed left winger. I love cutting inside, you see. Got a decent cross on me, an alright eye for a pass and I may not be blessed with skill but for a tall guy I'm pretty pacey. I like shooting from range too but I lack power in my shots.

I'm abysmal in the air though and whilst I don't mind getting stuck in my defensive capabilities are pretty awful.

Why tell us this, when you start with. "I'd play if I lived Locally" :lol:

Just felt like talking about myself. That alright with you?

Guest Heneage

Just felt like talking about myself. That alright with you?

No no its fine mate, it was just you sound good, seemed weird in my head. Like going "You coming for dinner Geoff?" "Nah I can't but I'd have the chicken tikka with chips and extra nan bread me."

Guest Jawesome

yeah. utility man- anywhere but GK.

sounds like CM then.  cos we have literally none. :lol:

You two sound like Alan Smith and Big Sam.

:lol: