The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Wanted Man City to win but the celebrations by their away fans was absolutely pitiful for that 2nd goal. :lol:

Celebrate too much at the Bernabeu and it’s 100 feet tumble tbf.

Yeap, it's ridiculously steep.

Great result for Lyon that

Didn’t watch but I’d be amazed if it’s not immaterial. Set up nicely though.

Lyon do pretty well against good teams in Europe generally. Will that game even be in Turin with the coronavirus I wonder

Great result for Lyon that

Didn’t watch but I’d be amazed if it’s not immaterial. Set up nicely though.

Lyon do pretty well against good teams in Europe generally. Will that game even be in Turin with the coronavirus I wonder

Guessing they'll just do what they've done for the upcoming domestic games and play it in an empty stadium.

It doesn't make sense Inter have last weekends Serie A match postponed, but are allowed to play at home against Ludogorets tonight in the Europa League.

Ludogorets arrived in Milan last night wearing masks and gloves so the coronavirus outbreak is obviously serious in that part of Italy.

If Man City are kicked out of the CL and lose their appeal and Wolves finish 5th but win the Europa League, would 6th get a CL spot? :lol:

Don't think so, EL winner doesn't generate an extra place even if they already have a CL place - at least it didn't last season as Chelsea finished 3rd.