England

Yorkie

Can we palm Declan Rice back on whatever third-rate country we pinched him from?

Been Colbacktastic so far. Moving into marked positions, cut approximately zero balls out, letting their forwards drop deep on the turn etc.

Would think Winks would be the longer term pick but also whom I’m not sure is that good.

Can we palm Declan Rice back on whatever third-rate country we pinched him from?

Been Colbacktastic so far. Moving into marked positions, cut approximately zero balls out, letting their forwards drop deep on the turn etc.

Would think Winks would be the longer term pick but also whom I’m not sure is that good.

Alli. It has to be Alli in that 'Fabinho' role.

Maddison gonna get a run out then?

Alli. It has to be Alli in that 'Fabinho' role.

Maddison gonna get a run out then?

Second striker Dele Ali, who has little defensive positional discipline, in a DM role he’s never played before and that requires exemplary positioning against wise opponents?

Even for you...

Guest Howaythetoon

Loving watching England play these days, very exciting and the future is very very promising. Just a shame we don’t have a Terry-Rio at CB and a Carrick or Ince in CM.

Guest Howaythetoon

I wonder if Barkley will ever be anything other than brainless.

Good player, but needs to be playing week in week out at his age, he plays like a 20 year old at times.

Guest Howaythetoon

As entertaining as it has been, England have been basically shite this half. Looked tired and sloppy.

Aye, the pace and intensity has dropped off massively, this will always effect England due to the number of games our players play/intensity of our game.