Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We will never attract a manager as good as Rafa, so I just couldn't give a fuck who we get in. It will be a washed up has been that will fight a relegation battle, and probably lose. There's a few names like Ranieri where you wonder how they would do out of mild curiosity, but then you remember it's working under Ashley's rules. That drags down that interest to knowing it will be painful and pointless, but with perhaps a tiny flicker of chance for staying up.

That's our destiny now. Relegation, or just staying up by a whisker. There is no hope for anything at all better.

i would never dare boo or show disrespect to the players who have given their all on the pitch, and the same goes for a coach who shows clear and utmost respect to newcastle the city, the fans, and it's players. The enemy is and always will be Mike Ashley, Charnley, Bishop, Barnes, and any other crony who talks utter tripe in support of MA.

Football managers of the right mindset will come and do the same as Rafa did, confidence in themselves to achieve the impossible under MA. Sadly, all have failed.

It just gives an excuse to give the powers that be more time/less hassle. ‘Got to give the new guy a chance’ because he’s nice gets us nowhere. Need as few buffers to Ashley as possible.

Darth Crooks[/member]  just my opinion man. I've been completely engrossed into this clubs ups and downs since i was 10 years old all the way from Florida and now sat here 33 years old just utterly depressed over the whole Rafa thing. Easily the lowest I've ever felt about Newcastle was yesterday morning.

Darth Crooks[/member]  just my opinion man. I've been completely engrossed into this clubs ups and downs since i was 10 years old all the way from Florida and now sat here 33 years old just utterly depressed over the whole Rafa thing. Easily the lowest I've ever felt about Newcastle was yesterday morning.

Yeah I feel you mate. There’s your counterpoint. Not easy.

Couldn't give a flying f*** who the next manager is. Just hope its someone that is universally hated. Pardew or Sherwood or Fat Sam would be a manager that will never win over the fans. f*** it just give it to that gimp Dennis Wise for all I care.

i would never dare boo or show disrespect to the players who have given their all on the pitch, and the same goes for a coach who shows clear and utmost respect to newcastle the city, the fans, and it's players. The enemy is and always will be Mike Ashley, Charnley, Bishop, Barnes, and any other crony who talks utter tripe in support of MA.

Football managers of the right mindset will come and do the same as Rafa did, confidence in themselves to achieve the impossible under MA. Sadly, all have failed.

:thup:

Why I’m kinda hoping it’s some dickhead who gets hired.

We'll wind up with some young manager from the lower leagues, who is willing to accept the ownership situation and transfer restrictions for a chance in the premier league.

That or a washed-up manager that has been out of a job for a few years.

Needs dogs abuse on day 1 regardless of who it is. Fucking dogs abuse

Abusing some stooge of a manager won’t achieve anything, in fact it probably would suit Ashley fine. Pardew was a different story since he was a detestable human being.