Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Anyone watched the Maradona in Mexico doc on Netflix? :lol: One episode left. It goes without saying that he's still crackers, great stuff.

Anyone planning to watch it - make sure you turn the God-awful English dubbing off before you begin.

watched it recently, was class when

he went totally off the rails when his young, hot bird dumped him :lol:

which was totally on the cards when he took her to the party and she sat with a coupon like she'd stepped in shit the whole time

Him shouting "Go suck a dick!" to the reporters from the back of the car outside the clinic had me giggling, like. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some sort of MOTD panel discussion programme tonight apparently, featuring Lineker, Shearer and Wrighty. I guess it will get recorded but I don't really care what they think without the football.Lineker is the only one worth listening to anyway out of those three.

Watched first half of Sydney derby sat morning. Not the same but certainly watchable munching my cereal.

Watched the MOTD FA Cup replay show. Forgot about the pen/red card Portsmouth 1-0 away victory to man utd. 12 away wins at the point in season. Didn't realise they were so zesty away.

Get in!

Football’s coming home as the ITV Hub unearths Euro 96

With Euro 2020 postponed for twelve months, the ITV Hub has raided its archives to provide football fans with a slice of sports nostalgia as the platform unearths every match from Euro 96.

Airing from May, ITV Hub takes a trip down sporting memory lane and will air all 31 games from one of the most closely contested tournaments in recent history.

In addition, ITV4 will also play out the five games that featured the England football team in some of their most memorable head to heads, as well as the final between Germany and the Czech Republic.

Football fans will be able to relive the drama from the epic Summer of ’96, during which host nation England fought to bring the trophy back home, with a squad made up of sporting legends Alan Shearer, David Seaman, Paul Gascoigne, Sol Campbell and Teddy Sheringham.

1996 was the last time England reached the semifinals of the European Championships and remains fondly remembered thanks to Baddiel and Skinner and The Lightning Seeds’ chart-topping anthem Three Lions (Football’s Coming Home).

Paul Mortimer, Head of Digital Channels & Acquisitions, ITV said:

“Nothing brings the country together like Euro fever, and with this year’s tournament postponed to 2021, we’re giving our audience a chance to relive one of the all-time great sporting events, Euro ’96. Thanks to the ITV Hub and ITV4, there’ll be no shortage of vintage football classics for fans to indulge in over the next few months.”

Mad that the crowds were so shite, I know it was harder to travel but was there any reason locals seemed to fuck it off en mass?

Yeah crowds were crap which I used to find odd - I don’t think tickets prices were set fair from what I remember, could be wrong

Just want to see Davor Suker vs Denmark again

Guest neesy111

Mad that the crowds were so shite, I know it was harder to travel but was there any reason locals seemed to fuck it off en mass?

Seem to remember the SJP games were purely attended due to lots of travel companies being given tickets.  Remember the fan park being decent.