Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 26/07/2020 at 4pm - Live on BT Sport

LoveItIfWeBeatU

My God I would laugh so much if Liverpool go into double figures :lol:

What an absolute goon you are.

Awww, did I hurt your feelings sissy boy :razz:

Sissy boy? That's rich coming from the guy who was nearly in tears, when nobody agreed with him "that Theo Walcott is a real threat and should start every game".  :lol: :lol:

Sod's law

Anyone remember when he was moaning about having "too many centre-halves" at the beginning of the season? :lol:

Sums him up.

Source?

When asked if Newcastle will use a back four going forward, he said: "Yes, 100 per cent. But if you look at what I've inherited we've got six centre-halves at the club and the club have played with three centre-backs. But it's something we'll look at, yes.

Poor Steve. Inheriting six centre-halves and being forced to play three at the back due to that bastard Benitez.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/11820649/steve-bruce-exclusive-newcastles-blueprint-for-improvement

Sod's law

Anyone remember when he was moaning about having "too many centre-halves" at the beginning of the season? :lol:

Sums him up.

Source?

When asked if Newcastle will use a back four going forward, he said: "Yes, 100 per cent. But if you look at what I've inherited we've got six centre-halves at the club and the club have played with three centre-backs. But it's something we'll look at, yes.

Poor Steve. Inheriting six centre-halves and being forced to play three at the back due to that bastard Benitez.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/11820649/steve-bruce-exclusive-newcastles-blueprint-for-improvement

Fair enough. Thanks for the link. Good posting. I missed that quote at the time, but you're right: that comes across as moaning tbf.

Sissy boy? That's rich coming from the guy who was nearly in tears, when nobody agreed with him "that Theo Walcott is a real threat and should start every game".  :lol: :lol:

Yeah? That was your interpretation of things? Okay man :lol:

Tell you what ... I'll settle for 9 from Liverpool this Sunday. Hope that's better  :)

Yeah? That was your interpretation of things? Okay man :lol:

Tell you what ... I'll settle for 9 from Liverpool this Sunday. Hope that's better  :)

I think it was everybody's interpretation of things, mate.

Surely this will be Klopp's chance to show who is going to be coming into the squad from the academy next season, as well as one or two farewell appearences.

It'll still be a comfortable victory for them but I cannot see them smashing us 4, 5 or 6 nil.

Finish work at 1pm. Home for Sunday lunch, hope its not raining. Should be able to head out on the bike for a couple of hours, back for about half 6.

Will miss some decent games

Not ours of course

Amazing how Rafa collected too many centre halves yet they all played a part in giving us a solid defensive platform all last season, then Bruce rocks up and we are down to our last one.

No idea what mood the Liverpool players will be in. Could be a fairly tight game if they're still hungover/not that arsed about it. If they want to go out with a bang then they'll go mental and get about 7 if they fancy it.

No idea what mood the Liverpool players will be in. Could be a fairly tight game if they're still hungover/not that arsed about it. If they want to go out with a bang then they'll go mental and get about 7 if they fancy it.

There's also the possibility our players aren't arsed about it either, so it may be not-arsed world class players and manager against a not-arsed Stave Bruce side.