Norwich City 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/08/19

Disco

Not sure why the narrative was about Almiron when clearly we have far bigger problems (and I don't specifically mean Ashley!).

Almiron was one of Rafa's actual picks.

So the narrative on him will shift between "See, we did back Rafa with a record signing of a great, young star" and "Look at this chancer from the MLS Rafa wasted all that money on" where appropriate. 

And that's the thing on here Almiron was Rafa's so is beyond reproach. Rafa didn't want Joelinton so he is not given any slack.

It's almost the HBA love in all over again

Almiron was great under Rafa and looks lost under Bruce. There's a clue somewhere as to who is to blame for that. Go on, reach for it. You can do it Luke.

Ah, I get it now. Worker likes his boss so puts a shift in. Worker doesn't like new boss so takes his pay and phones it in. Sounds like he needs to give himself a shake and roll his sleeves up.

Thanks for pointing that out.

How you get paid for writing about football for a living is baffling.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of our 'paid writers' are actually just a writing app. Spouting continuous generic bullshit, week after week.

Guest godzilla

Bit weird that Shearer picked on Almiron particularly.

Thing is with Almiron unless the assists and goals start to come he will always be open to criticism as that's what forward players are judged on. Same with the other two we have just brought in also.

Thing is with Almiron unless the assists and goals start to come he will always be open to criticism as that's what forward players are judged on. Same with the other two we have just brought in also.

I'd hate to be a striker under Steve Bruce.

I'd hate to be a striker under Steve Bruce.

I'd hate to be a footballer under Steve Bruce.