Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

Listening to Blyth v Mickleover. Alun Armstrong hasn't had a great start since he took the reigns over from Tom Wade, who left Blyth the other week.

http://mixlr.com/blythspartans/?utm_source=new_broadcast_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alert

Reins, man. God, my head hurts when this happens. When you become king you can reign. I don't know how I haven't hit more people. Probably because I don't live in Edinburgh I suppose. :undecided:

Didn't realise Paul Brayson was at Benfield, blast from the past. 

Aye he's been there for a few seasons. He's 39 now but still a cracking little player.  Scored 40 odd goals a season for the past couple of seasons and got another 1 today in a 3-0 win. Very entertaining game it was.

Listening to Blyth v Mickleover. Alun Armstrong hasn't had a great start since he took the reigns over from Tom Wade, who left Blyth the other week.

http://mixlr.com/blythspartans/?utm_source=new_broadcast_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alert

Reins, man. God, my head hurts when this happens. When you become king you can reign. I don't know how I haven't hit more people. Probably because I don't live in Edinburgh I suppose. :undecided:

*dodges handbag* :p Bloody typo.

*dodges handbag* :p Bloody typo.

Sorry for making an example of you, man. I knew you could take it. :rose:

Guest neesy111

Going to North Shields today. Not been for ages.

two decent goals! You behind me with lad in orange coat?

Aye, that's Jill's lad.

Going to North Shields today. Not been for ages.

two decent goals! You behind me with lad in orange coat?

Aye, was going to say hi but wasn't sure if you'd know me in which case I'd look a total muppet. :lol:

Nice 6-0 win for N Shields v Guisborough. S Shields beat 10 man Shildon 0-1. The real Shields stay top, undefeated, 5 points ahead.

Roll on 5th Nov.

The 'real Shields' can't go up though  :D

Huge win for the Shields that can go up at Shildon mind! Morpeth away on Saturday will be a big one! Any idea as to who else applied to go up? I assume Shildon did?