Mike Ashley, are you reading?

oldtype

(I know he's not, btw)

Alright, so by all indications, Ashley no longer expects to sell the club. Talk of a sale has cooled, he's given Kinnear a longer contract, and there's even rumors of transfer money being handed out.

But despite strong evidence, we can't actually know that any of this is true because Ashley and Llambias (who's so silent he can't even be called a mouthpiece) have seemingly dropped off the face of the Earth.

Why the f*** has there been no club statement about our ownership status. I don't even expect anything as long as his 20-page "I'm selling" expose, nor do I expect himn to sit in the stands again. I'll settle for something as simple as a statement saying "Owner Mike Ashley would like to confirm that he is staying at Newcastle United for the foreseeable future, and is fully committed to operating and supporting the club."

I think there are a lot of fans out there who would be willing to forgive him if he came out and said he wanted forgiveness. And I for one would certainly be less uneasy about our current predicament if I knew that the people at the top still gave a s*** and weren't just warming the seats for the next owners.

nothing to do with the question but Boltons Chairman or Owner was on 5live last week saying he reads the Bolton fan fourms daily, saying he knew who the moaners/shite talkers were

Someone from our club is bound to read this board regular.

nothing to do with the question but Boltons Chairman or Owner was on 5live last week saying he reads the Bolton fan fourms daily, saying he knew who the moaners/shite talkers were

If that's the case then Mike Ashley I think you're an absolute cunt.

I knew you would be the first to point that out. ;)

I knew you would be the first to point that out. ;)

Almost like I'd had a tip off isn't it ;)