Jetro Willems (now playing for Heracles)

Newcastle Fan

For all his deficiencies, at least Mitro attacked the box.

He wouldn't have anything to attack in this side. One of his complaints about Rafa was that he didn't like being so isolated and having to track back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’d take him over Rose at least.

Even in an extravagant spending spree, I'd rather take Willems who I trust and throw money at more important areas. Obviously this all depends on who the manager is and what the new structure is going to look like etc.

Definitely not interested in seeing Rose back here. Jetro is far superior. If we aren't getting him then let's get someone else and not Rose.

Totally agree. Rose was such a Bruceosaurus signing. Completely on the way down and looking for one last move.

Would rather play Dummett than Rose.

If we're going to continue playing with three central defenders and wing backs sure I'd have him here on a permanent deal. Don't think he'd do particularly well in a back 4 with more defensive duties though.

If we're going to continue playing with three central defenders and wing backs sure I'd have him here on a permanent deal. Don't think he'd do particularly well in a back 4 with more defensive duties though.

He's been one of our best players if not the best.  We should sign him my only concern is he doesn't have a great injury record.

• 2 months later...