Jetro Willems (now playing for Heracles)

Newcastle Fan

Gutted for him. I’m sure he would have joined officially over the summer and it would have been a welcome addition to the squad. Seemingly was happy living in the city and playing his best stuff in some time.

Not in the least bit surprised that he's injured. Bruce has been too reliant on him. Same as ASM. And Almiron, but he seems to be unbreakable [we shall see, of course...].

He pulled up late in a game not so long back, and that should have been a sign he needed a rest, but no. I mean let's be honest, without him and ASM we had nowt going forward.

Not in the least bit surprised that he's injured. Bruce has been too reliant on him. Same as ASM. And Almiron, but he seems to be unbreakable [we shall see, of course...].

He pulled up late in a game not so long back, and that should have been a sign he needed a rest, but no. I mean let's be honest, without him and ASM we had nowt going forward.

Eh? That happens whether he'd played recently or not.

If the purpose of the loan was to find out if we liked him and he liked us, he's obviously good enough, so sign him up.

Not many clubs would sign a player with a serious injury until they knew he'd fully recovered.

:cba: