Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

So a long time lurker pops up to say Ashley is better than 90% of other owners in 2015? Really? You're either of these 'look at me' people who has to have an opinion different to the accepted, blindingly obvious norm in order to feel important, or you are truly, unspeakably blind. Either way, you deserve the pain, relegations and constant belittling of our club far more than anyone else on here. Enjoy many more trophy less years, and I hope, if we ever get to a final, and win a trophy, you have the misfortune of losing your match  ticket in a strong gust of wind as you approach the ground.

It happens now and then, nobody says anything for ages, the board is seemingly in harmony, and then so total nutcase pops up out of nowhere and spouts a completely contrary opinion, claiming to be a 'realist' or whatever, and then fucks off after a couple of days.

I think Dave's paying them off in an attempt to spice the place up a little.

So a long time lurker pops up to say Ashley is better than 90% of other owners in 2015? Really? You're either of these 'look at me' people who has to have an opinion different to the accepted, blindingly obvious norm in order to feel important, or you are truly, unspeakably blind. Either way, you deserve the pain, relegations and constant belittling of our club far more than anyone else on here. Enjoy many more trophy less years, and I hope, if we ever get to a final, and win a trophy, you have the misfortune of losing your match  ticket in a strong gust of wind as you approach the ground.

It happens now and then, nobody says anything for ages, the board is seemingly in harmony, and then so total nutcase pops up out of nowhere and spouts a completely contrary opinion, claiming to be a 'realist' or whatever, and then fucks off after a couple of days.

It is a bit funny seeing the entire fleet of the forum swivel their cannons in unison at the lone dinghy and sink it :lol:

Guest antz1uk

Remember when Polic ran Bimpy out of town? s*** crack that imho

I definitely missed this bit mind, however the last two pages  :lol: :lol: :lol:

The last 5 or 6 pages have been minging - I thought there might've been breaking news.

Do we know what Garde's footballing philosophy is? Good football, or whatever gets the results?

I remember him playing under Wenger as an Arsenal second string type player. Was a fairly average player but that means nowt  obviously.

The last 5 or 6 pages have been minging - I thought there might've been breaking news.

Do we know what Garde's footballing philosophy is? Good football, or whatever gets the results?

I remember him playing under Wenger as an Arsenal second string type player. Was a fairly average player but that means nowt  obviously.

You're thinking of Giles grimandi

Given our dealings in France usually leak I can't help but think we haven't formally approached anyone on that side of the pond as of yet.

GFFN reported today that we had approached Remi Garde, though they didn't sound overly convinced either tbf.

Or what you two just said above me.

Did anyone hear McClaren's comments on Saturday? They were totally different to his recent comments, on Saturday he was very evasive and now he's saying he's definitely staying. I think he's either been told directly he's not wanted or his agent has found out he's not on the list, orrrrrr he's thought about it a bit more and decided he doesn't want to move.

Given our dealings in France usually leak I can't help but think we haven't formally approached anyone on that side of the pond as of yet.

we have approached Garde according to this:

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/remi-garde-continually-linked-with-newcastle-job/

Yea, they don't seem sure themselves though  :lol:

No they don't like. they are usually very reliable though so if anything does happen they will know.

Did anyone hear McClaren's comments on Saturday? They were totally different to his recent comments, on Saturday he was very evasive and now he's saying he's definitely staying. I think he's either been told directly he's not wanted or his agent has found out he's not on the list, orrrrrr he's thought about it a bit more and decided he doesn't want to move.

Or he can't do a Geordie accent.

It happens now and then, nobody says anything for ages, the board is seemingly in harmony, and then so total nutcase pops up out of nowhere and spouts a completely contrary opinion, claiming to be a 'realist' or whatever, and then f***s off after a couple of days.

It is a bit funny seeing the entire fleet of the forum swivel their cannons in unison at the lone dinghy and sink it :lol:

Yep hilarious,

I'll stay and discuss or go away if you would rather?

Either way my opinion is still that of a fans - which you'll dismiss as one who's on drugs I imagine

I sort of ignored all that Mrs Bimpy fat cow stuff, it was all a bit crass. But having pushed that line pretty relentlessly himself I never could understand why he took offence when someone joined in on it. Shame really because when he talked football he was decent.

You're thinking of Giles grimandi

They were both there I believe. At about the same time too I reckon.

It happens now and then, nobody says anything for ages, the board is seemingly in harmony, and then so total nutcase pops up out of nowhere and spouts a completely contrary opinion, claiming to be a 'realist' or whatever, and then f***s off after a couple of days.

Yep hilarious,

I'll stay and discuss or go away if you would rather?

Either way my opinion is still that of a fans - which you'll dismiss as one who's on drugs I imagine

Opinion it up bro. And anyone who disagrees with your opinion, will opinion the shit out of you.

I sort of ignored all that Mrs Bimpy fat cow stuff, it was all a bit crass. But having pushed that line pretty relentlessly himself I never could understand why he took offence when someone joined in on it. Shame really because when he talked football he was decent.

I don't know, I can kinda understand, tbh. I'm 99.9% of the time self-deprecatory about Newcastle around my mates, but all of them have learned that if their top-4-supporting-candy-asses ever stepped outta line and said anything bad about our club, I'll go all Joe Kinnear on them in a second. Something about loving something enough to make fun of it, but at the end of the day, it's still yours.