Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest NobbyOhNobby

that...or it's right calling out horseshit opinions. Not every opinion is equal on value mate.

Totally appreciate that, but it's all in the delivery isn't it. I just think it goes a bit far sometimes. The guy's never posted before, and he'll probably never post again

Guest NobbyOhNobby

NUFC Online - the home of thoughts, opinions and conversation about Newcastle United...as long as your thoughts and opinions are exactly the same as everyone else's and you enjoy conversation exclusively with people who think exactly the same thing as you. Don't forget, if somebody says something that is different to the hive view, belittle them until they go away.

I've read through the last few pages and it's been OTT. This isn't the first time either...

I disagree with this post. Does this count as separate points of view? :laugh:

HOW DARE YOU YOU BASTARD

that...or it's right calling out horseshit opinions. Not every opinion is equal on value mate.

Totally appreciate that, but it's all in the delivery isn't it. I just think it goes a bit far sometimes. The guy's never posted before, and he'll probably never post again

I'll try to find the strength and courage to deal with that.

Not sure how anyone could think Premier League experience should be a prerequisite when managers like Koeman, Pochettino, Monk or even Pellegrini have come into the league and had instant success.

It's total bollocks whether for manager or players.

Hate shit like that. You've been a member since 2012. There's been plenty of discussion since then, and before. Are you seriously expecting people to go over old ground about why they think Mike Ashley is not running NUFC in the way it should be run? It's a drum most people have banged consistently since September 2008.

Since you registered on this site, you've seen the team/club lose far more matches than it has won, concede far more than it has scored, lose four consecutive derbies, deliberately get knocked out of cup competitions, deliberately decrease club revenues to benefit an external company, sell top class players without replacing them, publicly admit it won't try and win anything or attempt to qualify for Europe and come within 90 minutes of being relegated again.

But you want to have a discussion, 8 years after he took over, about your view that we have an owner better than 90% of those in English football? If anyone bothers, they've got a far higher tolerance for nonsense than I have.

Not sure how anyone could think Premier League experience should be a prerequisite when managers like Koeman, Pochettino, Monk or even Pellegrini have come into the league and had instant success.

It's total bollocks whether for manager or players.

Disagree on players like Christian Bassedas would've been fucking class if fans had given him a chance. Could've been our Riquelme.

Tomasson too. :'(

Plenty of disagreement on here tbf.

For further reference check out the Colback thread or the Anita thread.

Personally I think everyone agrees all the time and we hound out anyone who disagrees. But if you disagree, you know where the door is.

Plenty of disagreement on here tbf.

For further reference check out the Colback thread or the Anita thread.

Personally I think everyone agrees all the time and we hound out anyone who disagrees. But if you disagree, you know where the door is.

If your Interpolic sure.  :lol:

Hate s*** like that. You've been a member since 2012. There's been plenty of discussion since then, and before. Are you seriously expecting people to go over old ground about why they think Mike Ashley is not running NUFC in the way it should be run? It's a drum most people have banged consistently since September 2008.

Since you registered on this site, you've seen the team/club lose far more matches than it has won, concede far more than it has scored, lose four consecutive derbies, deliberately get knocked out of cup competitions, deliberately decrease club revenues to benefit an external company, sell top class players without replacing them, publicly admit it won't try and win anything or attempt to qualify for Europe and come within 90 minutes of being relegated again.

But you want to have a discussion, 8 years after he took over, about your view that we have an owner better than 90% of those in English football? If anyone bothers, they've got a far higher tolerance for nonsense than I have.

Yep,

I'm not sure deliberate is accurate though? Do you think we intentionally lost?

Do you guys honestly think some guy with no prem experience is the answer?

I'll put it a different way - instead of complaining about me what's your 5 point plan?

Well you could try rebutting some of those points raised by Wullie in that post if you really want to have a debate before asking for his 5 point plan. "I'm not sure deliberate is accurate" isn't really much of an answer is it?

I've lost what Wullies question were?

You coud try addressing any of the following:

what happened to bimpy? was he different to Skirgey? oh i'm confused now  :idiot2:

bimpy was a nice guy that Polic decided to systematically pick apart

skirge was a nice guy with the mental capacity of a wonky spoon, then he started dissing HBA and we all hounded him out