Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Part of me finds it incredible that the press haven’t had a sniff of this since the BZG statement was released. Then I realise, this is how takeovers should/do happen. Strict NDA’s in place, no leaks, announced ‘out of the blue’.

Guest chopey

Fixtures are out tomorrow yet we don't even have a clue who will own the club, who the manager is, who and if there are new signings etc when when the season kicks off.

Murphy, Gayle and Aaron's front three

Possibly not Almiron this window, but certainly Ayoze, Lejeune and Schar (perhaps Lascelles and Dubravka too) are certain to call their agents to find a new club on 1 July if Rafa leaves. Swap Schar for Clark in JP's team, and add "Manager: M. Hughes" and we're on a year-long farewell lap of the Premier League before sinking for a long time.

Isnt wor Jack out of contract?

Edit: fuck. Just realised he has another year.

I was absolutely convinced he should be out of contract this year too. I'm totally positive that I read stuff about him going on loan and he would be out of contract at the end of his loan. Mandela effect?

Part of me finds it incredible that the press haven’t had a sniff of this since the BZG statement was released. Then I realise, this is how takeovers should/do happen. Strict NDA’s in place, no leaks, announced ‘out of the blue’.

fair point

Guest reefatoon

No takeover and Shola becomes the manager?  I think that moment would be when football officially dies.