Newcastle United 3 - 0 Sheffield United - 21/06/2020 - Post-match from page 24

BlueStar

Guest Carrick18

Mad to say he'd have been better off letting the striker run through on goal, but it's true.

Daft decision, fair red, but Wilder needs to deflect a bit because they've been bang average in the two games back.

He didn't deflect. he's heavily criticised his players

By saying the first yellow was soft he was deflecting a bit. He always blames his players, but he won't want to lump it all on them, it softens the blow.

After watching my team for nearly 70 years the enjoyment is gone. It's not just about Ashley because when Rafa was here I didn't think much about MA. I just can't bare to  watch Bruce mouthing it on the touchline, a complete fraud who has no right to be there.  I would rather have 10 Pardews than 1 of him

After watching my team for nearly 70 years the enjoyment is gone. It's not just about Ashley because when Rafa was here I didn't think much about MA. I just can't bare to  watch Bruce mouthing it on the touchline, a complete fraud who has no right to be there. I would rather have 10 Pardews than 1 of him

Short memory

After watching my team for nearly 70 years the enjoyment is gone. It's not just about Ashley because when Rafa was here I didn't think much about MA. I just can't bare to  watch Bruce mouthing it on the touchline, a complete fraud who has no right to be there.  I would rather have 10 Pardews than 1 of him

Jesus Christ man  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Wow. Folks have gone full doolally tap.

Imagine 10 Pardews man?  You would have 1 pushing the linesman, 1 sticking the nut on the opposition, 1 calling the opposition manager an old cunt, 1 standing crying, 3 just looking perplexed and another 3 dancing down the touchline. Does sound canny entertaining mind.

Wow. Folks have gone full doolally tap.

Imagine 10 Pardews man?  You would have 1 pushing the linesman, 1 sticking the nut on the opposition, 1 calling the opposition manager an old cunt, 1 standing crying, 3 just looking perplexed and another 3 dancing down the touchline. Does sound canny entertaining mind.

That's now running through my head and the thought of three Pards dancing in sync is horrific. :lol:

If I was in charge of our social media team I’d be going through all the comments against the BLM movement, see if their email address lines up with season ticket holders/members. Cancelling their season ticket/membership without a refund, as per the T&C’s, banning them, and then blocking them on social media.

These people aren’t going to learn until they are forced too.

I’ve been a season ticket holder at SJP, and over the years been to hundreds of games, I can honestly say I’ve never came across any openly racist fans at a match, however that’s not to say we don’t have racist fans and don’t potentially have a problem. I’d love for the club to nip it right now, they have the perfect opportunity too.

It’s amazing though, these racists will have ASM as their favourite player, will have spent the last 10 weeks hoping for the takeover from the mega rich Saudi’s to be approved, all that is fine, but non-whites asking to be treated fairy is out of order to them. They can fuck off from our club, and quite frankly they can fuck off out of our city. I don’t want to share either with them.

Guest neesy111

I don't fully understand how they've done so well, they don't seem to have much attacking threat at all.

Yeap, they've just carried momentum from last season and been able to get results in a terrible PL season.

They are very strong defensively tbf. If that stayed 11 vs. 11 yesterday I still think 0-0 was the most likely result

Usually I would agree but I think after that first 10-15 minutes we looked particularly potent yesterday. I think it was always coming. Not 3-0 mind.

(and their defending was pretty hideous on the day)

Guest Carrick18

I don't fully understand how they've done so well, they don't seem to have much attacking threat at all.

Yeap, they've just carried momentum from last season and been able to get results in a terrible PL season.

I can't explain why, but I've noticed in the two games since coming back (one they deserved to win) they've stopped using that famed over-lapping centre back trick they had.