Sam Allardyce

Thespence

I think it already has to a certain degree.

Yeah of course, I just mean if Allardyce ends up staying there after all.

There'd be a full week worth of partying in Pennywell if fat sam stays.

Best possible outcome is that this drags on for another few weeks before the FA appoint a proper manager and sam has to spend the last few weeks of the window trying to convince Joseph Desire-Job to join the samalution.

Guest chopey

Apparently due to their debt they have a very limited transfer budget this season, which could be why big sam came out with his I'm getting very fustrated" remark a few weeks ago.

So far this is going great for us, with the FA (quite rightly) taking their time, really f***ing up the dirty Mackems preparations, could you imagine the attitude in their training camp "why bother, this guy's not going to be here much longer" and also stopping them recruit :) However from an Englishman's perspective to have these two be the front runners for the national job is a sad state of affairs.

Steve Bruce, a man so scared of European football affecting his ability to manage effectively he opted out at the first opportunity and still got relegated. Couldn't make it up.

CnuKUMDXgAA9i_q.jpg

From afar it looks like it is his pants that ends just where his tie goes under his west. If you see this and look at the rest of him, especially his facial expressions... Haha!

It's a shame Pardew ruled himself out, we could have had the three biggest cunts of all time vying for the national job with Rod Liddle writing it up for the Sunday Times.

CnuuBabXYAAmdLv.png:large

If you want to know what's wrong with English football you really don't have to look no further. Those five managers share between them over 2000 games and a whopping count of two trophies. An FA Cup and a fucking Intertoto cup. English coaching is in the dark ages and has been for a few decades now and it has to be noted as a serious problem that the last Englishman to mount a serious challenge for the Premier League was Kevin Keegan with us more than 20 years ago. Also an Englishman hasn't progressed to the Champions League final probably since Liverpool under Joe Fagan(?). Absolutely rotten to the core.

Steve Bruce has looked like a heart attack waiting to happen for the last few years.

The pressure of the England job might just do it!!

Also, the report I heard on the Radio this morning, said Bruce would be looking to have Rio Ferdinand and Shearer as part of his team.

It's a shame Pardew ruled himself out, we could have had the three biggest cunts of all time vying for the national job with Rod Liddle writing it up for the Sunday Times.

I'll be honest like, between the three of them Pardew probably has the best chance of being successful due to his streaky nature. There's always a chance they could rock up to a tournament under Pardew and he hits one of his purple patches for 5-6 matches, which is all it would take.  Under the other two fucking clowns there's basically no chance they'll do anything at all.

What a thing to have to say.

Guest reefatoon

Steve Bruce has looked like a heart attack waiting to happen for the last few years.

The pressure of the England job might just do it!!

Also, the report I heard on the Radio this morning, said Bruce would be looking to have Rio Ferdinand and Shearer as part of his team.

Allardyce has looked that way for the last 20 years, but the b****** is still around disgracing the game.

Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce was defrauded out of tens of thousands of pounds by a man he described as a "smart, excellent salesman", a court was told on Tuesday.

Stephen Ackerman, 48, is accused of defrauding Allardyce and 12 other players and staff of West Ham United in December 2014.

Ackerman, of Loughton, Essex, denies 18 charges of fraud in relation to the sales of hampers of wine and champagne, which were never delivered.

The proceeds amount to a total of around £61,560 and Allardyce, who is in contention to be appointed the next England manager, is said to have lost £13, 270.

Appearing in Snaresbrook Crown Court in east London via video-link, Allardyce said: "I went and chatted away with Stephen and we talked about champagne and wine, which he said he could get.

"I said he could then deal with Anita, my PA, for the payment of those goods. Then I went off training with the lads."

Allardyce met the man on December 12 and said he was within "touching distance". The 61-year-old told the court: "He was extremely smart, very well spoken and he set his stall up exceptionally well.

"There was a very good array of good quality products for sale. A good salesman; excellent in terms of how he would sell his goods and how good the value was, and obviously they would get delivered to you at a later date."

The court was told that Allardyce purchased six bottles of Laurent Perrier rose champagne and six bottles of Sancerre wine, totalling £270, but then he became aware of unauthorised, fraudulent activity totalling £13,000 over the next few days.