Sam Allardyce

Thespence

I'd say if you compare delusion to when we sacked Allardyce, and delusion when Blackburn sacked Allardyce, I'd say Blackburn top it.

I've come across a fair few delusional Blackburn fans, especially on their forums.

BBC Website

Here's a statement from Sam Allardyce responding to his sacking: "I am very shocked and disappointed to be leaving Blackburn Rovers. I am extremely proud to have managed this club and I enjoyed a fantastic relationship with the players, my staff and the supporters during my time in charge." And from Blackburn's owners, the Venky's Group: "We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club."

BBC Website

Here's a statement from Sam Allardyce responding to his sacking: "I am very shocked and disappointed to be leaving Blackburn Rovers. I am extremely proud to have managed this club and I enjoyed a fantastic relationship with the players, my staff and the supporters during my time in charge." And from Blackburn's owners, the Venky's Group: "We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club."

Translation: "Seriously, this is the worst football we've ever seen."

Does anyone know what their fans actually thought of him?

Surely actually increases their chances of relegation, now we've snapped up Pardew ???

Looking at their forum opinions vary between "YESSSS GTFI!!!! BYEEE" and "He was doing okay and would have kept us up... never gonna go further than that.. worried about our season taking a downturn now"

Not a single one seems gutted by the decision.

All aboard the roflcopter. Curryheads mustnt have liked the agricultural approach to football.

I remember once commenting on Argentina being a bit grotty & Disco took a eppy!!! Look at how he is now referring to the Indian owners of Blackburn Rovers Football club.

Tbf I think Disco has just had a "Ron" moment & was not meant to be racisit.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_04/RonAtkinsonPA_228x358.jpg