Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Careful now, you'll all end up like the RTG lot.

Why anyone goes to these lengths to disprove rtg bullshit is over my head like.

Couldn't think of nowt worse than reading their shit and trying to respond or have a meaningful debate.  From what you see in here the site seems to be the forum equivalent of a facebook NE bantaaaa page.

Absolutely this!

Simple then, don’t read it and don’t comment or look at the thread mate, chill ya pips.

My pips are chilled thanks. Sure it was you who said similar last time i mentioned this.

I'll keep reading this thread as well thanks, i like it...apart from when it's full of rtg-esque stuff.

Rather than giving a stroppy little comment, realise i wasn't having a go at anyone... Just stating that to me, going on that site and giving it credence or trying to have a rational debate is like braying your head off a wall.

I've made the mistake of trying to have a conversation with RTG type mackems before, it isn't worth it.

WTF?! They're REAL merchandise!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re invest the money from cheesey chips mugs back into the club?? WTF that will go far. These cunts are embarrassing man

Losing dignity pleading with them to buy their cheesy chip mugs from the club  :lol:  and most of the money will go straight into the pockets of certain players who put them in the position of having to enter the Johnston paints trophy in the first place.

Ironic ?

Guest covmag

Careful now, you'll all end up like the RTG lot.

Why anyone goes to these lengths to disprove rtg bullshit is over my head like.

Couldn't think of nowt worse than reading their shit and trying to respond or have a meaningful debate.  From what you see in here the site seems to be the forum equivalent of a facebook NE bantaaaa page.

Simple then, don’t read it and don’t comment or look at the thread mate, chill ya pips.

My pips are chilled thanks. Sure it was you who said similar last time i mentioned this.

I'll keep reading this thread as well thanks, i like it...apart from when it's full of rtg-esque stuff.

Rather than giving a stroppy little comment, realise i wasn't having a go at anyone... Just stating that to me, going on that site and giving it credence or trying to have a rational debate is like braying your head off a wall.

I've made the mistake of trying to have a conversation with RTG type mackems before, it isn't worth it.

Hairy muff, i don’t go on there and don’t converse with the idiots and never understand why the likes of Sima get involved with them ...fuck them  O0

Guest covmag

You’d swear they were playing in an FA cup final the way the club is going on. It is the EFL trophy ffs.

I can’t help but feel embarrassed for them.

They are desperate to feel important, they want to be a big fish but know they really aren't, they want everyone to love them but no fuckers do, they want to be seen as passionate and the loyalist fans around but they are no different to any other.

In truth they are irrelevant to everyone bar themselves and slag any other fans off that dare question it.Little clubs fa cup final I'd be embarrassed to win it.

You’d swear they were playing in an FA cup final the way the club is going on. It is the EFL trophy ffs.

I can’t help but feel embarrassed for them.

They are desperate to feel important, they want to be a big fish but know they really aren't, they want everyone to love them but no fuckers do, they want to be seen as passionate and the loyalist fans around but they are no different to any other.

In truth they are irrelevant to everyone bar themselves and slag any other fans off that dare question it.Little clubs fa cup final I'd be embarrassed to win it.

The prerequisite to be in it is that you need to be a 3rd or 4th division team so for that reason I'd be mortified if we ever won it, let alone embarrassed.

Awww, poor Jordan!  :lol:

Pickford was backed by international manager Gareth Southgate on Thursday , who said he was still England’s number one despite the high profile mistakes.

As he prepares to start for England against Czech Republic tonight he said: “With me being a Sunderland lad, in front of 52,000 Newcastle fans hurling abuse at you for the full game . . . too much stuff; it was just all about being a Sunderland fan.

“That sort of language, maybe it did get to me a bit too much. But I’m only 25. It’s a learning curve. Next time I go there, I won’t be getting involved as much. I bounced back with a solid performance against Chelsea. It’s ‘How do I improve for the next game?’”

Look the lad was daft, she looked older than 16 she told him she was 17.

We all make mistakes in life I am not saying bring him home but FfS leave him be.

they are rewriting history. He knew fine well how old she was, I dont think that was ever in question??

Look the lad was daft, she looked older than 16 she told him she was 17.

We all make mistakes in life I am not saying bring him home but FfS leave him be.

they are rewriting history. He knew fine well how old she was, I dont think that was ever in question??

Yep, he knew she was 15

Awww, poor Jordan!  :lol:

Pickford was backed by international manager Gareth Southgate on Thursday , who said he was still England’s number one despite the high profile mistakes.

As he prepares to start for England against Czech Republic tonight he said: “With me being a Sunderland lad, in front of 52,000 Newcastle fans hurling abuse at you for the full game . . . too much stuff; it was just all about being a Sunderland fan.

“That sort of language, maybe it did get to me a bit too much. But I’m only 25. It’s a learning curve. Next time I go there, I won’t be getting involved as much. I bounced back with a solid performance against Chelsea. It’s ‘How do I improve for the next game?’”

Usually when other pundits mention 52,000 fans every week mackems are quick to jump on them with 'NO AWAY FANS LIEK!!!!??1?1?, MAGEDIA!'.  Wonder how they broach this one.

the nonce defending on there is unreal, many of them claiming it doesnt count as noncery, others have done worse and blaming the lass.

paulosoxo said: ↑

He’s already used his status as a footballer to groom a child. It would be irresponsible to let him do that again..

Who was willing, is 15 really a child, I don't think so

Guest godzilla

the nonce defending on there is unreal, many of them claiming it doesnt count as noncery, others have done worse and blaming the lass.

paulosoxo said: ↑

He’s already used his status as a footballer to groom a child. It would be irresponsible to let him do that again..

Who was willing, is 15 really a child, I don't think so

Unreal but that just demonstrates the mentality of that set of fans, they're in a world of their own

He is in a bit of a grey area where is he a true paedo or is he a sexual deviant taking advantage of a young girl.

The reality is that what he did was wrong and stupid and deservedly punished, but at the same time can be rehabilitated.