N-O Football Live Quizzing

Disco

Hi guys, I just spoke to LFEE about one idea and wanted to make one proposal for the quiz.

Since I'm software developer and recently had been working on a project of mine for e-exams, I came to an idea to potentially use it and make a spin-off platform for NUFC quizzes.

You could register on the platform, play the quiz with the countdown timer and the system could calculate the percentage of your correct responses with at the end displaying the list of the best performers.

Of course, there is nothing to pay, for me it would be nice to play the quiz that way and to test the platform for any bugs/suggestions.

Would it be interesting to set up something like this?

Nee idea what’s going on there but I’d be keen to resurrect for this Sunday. Happy to host too.

Basically from what I gathered it be more professional so there would be a video chat room with stuff like a timer to answer questions first so more opportunity for buzzer rounds and an onscreen scoring system. I think :lol:

Think it be worth giving it a try and helping someone out on the forum at the same time.

neesy111[/member] Optimistic Nut[/member] Yorkie[/member] Theregulars[/member] ponsaelius[/member] Ian W[/member] Sifu[/member] Interpolic[/member] Greg[/member] Disco[/member] Wullie[/member]  ManDoon[/member] Wolfcastle[/member] Dr.Spaceman[/member]

If it didn’t go ahead already  (?) maybe Nut could host as his turn.

Guest neesy111

You can do that with kahoot.  That's a good platform if you want a professional quiz and have time limits etc.

You can do that with kahoot.  That's a good platform if you want a professional quiz and have time limits etc.

Yeah but that’s missing the whole point. We are testing something out written by someone on the forum.

I’m up for it! Happy to host again if nobody else wants to. Maybe LFEE[/member] ’s group chat idea?

Will be a quiz on this occasion to test some software out (see above) but hopefully if takeover goes through next week we could do the Forum Takeover Talk following weekend or the night it goes through even!

• 4 weeks later...