Do we play the worst football in the Premier League?

Rafalove

Guest neesy111

If I was Bruce, I'd ask for a young, up and coming assistant manager to take reigns of the tactical side of the game, and training.

He can then continue to blow smoke up their arses and be a 'man manager'.

But how do you give the jobs to the boys though?

The point got the cunt out of jail, it was horrendous and but for Darlow it would be 6-1

The last 2 games have made good players look terrible and that’s down to the plan  :lol:  As if we have one  :lol:

Genuinely the worst side(manager )  I’ve seen in the top flight in a black n white shirt and I’m over 50

It is truly embarrassing watching us surrender possession so consistently and easily no matter who the opposition is.

Must be a deliberate tactic from Bruce, as I cannot comprehend how players can spend several hours per day 'training', and can still struggle to complete the basics of passing and moving.

The players must be complicit, as you'd think they'd have some professional pride and would prefer not to look like a bunch of chickenhearts in every match

It’s starting to remind me of Pardew. We rely on moments from players yet never look like scoring until it happens. The only difference is Pardew had better players to hide his awful tactics. I don’t actually dislike Bruce though, I quite like how he defends his players to a certain extent but he isn’t good enough at this level and shouldn’t be here.

To answer the question though I think we do play the worst football in the league. Most clubs have some sort of identity or system. We’re all of the place. I think we’ll be relying on three worse clubs again.

Plenty of occasions last season he claimed that the players weren't good enough and only knew one way to play football. And that was after he'd been in charge for months.

It’s starting to remind me of Pardew. We rely on moments from players yet never look like scoring until it happens. The only difference is Pardew had better players to hide his awful tactics. I don’t actually dislike Bruce though, I quite like how he defends his players to a certain extent but he isn’t good enough at this level and shouldn’t be here.

To answer the question though I think we do play the worst football in the league. Most clubs have some sort of identity or system. We’re all of the place. I think we’ll be relying on three worse clubs again.

Plenty of occasions last season he claimed that the players weren't good enough and only knew one way to play football. And that was after he'd been in charge for months.

Maybe so, but being able to control a ball and pass it to someone on your team is an absolute basic. Even 9 and 10 year olds can do it, I expect most of us could do it after a couple of 5 aside games too

I remember back in the day when we were half decent the Boltons and Blackburn’s of the world coming up here and spoiling the game for 90 minutes and normally leaving with at least a point.

We are worse than that, we are fucking dire and Bruce is responsible for that.

Maybe so, but being able to control a ball and pass it to someone on your team is an absolute basic. Even 9 and 10 year olds can do it, I expect most of us could do it after a couple of 5 aside games too

I meant the line that Bruce defends his players, he clearly does not.

Careful now lads, can only talk about positive things with NUFC according to some....

You can be critical of the team, the managers, players etc. That is perfectly normal. Wanting us to lose games and celebrating when we lose or to say "you need to give you head a shake" for celebrating an equaliser in the 7th minute of injury time is fucking weird and those cunts need to stop watching.

If you don't enjoy a 7-0 win then go find something else better to do with your time. If I don't enjoy something, I won't watch it or consume it. It's pretty simple.

Now yes, we play shite football. Probably the worst in the league. But we do pick up points. I'm still convinced we have a good team spirit overall. Somebody mentioned Bruce bringing in new blood on the coaching side. Again probably not the worst idea.

We're the worst. Even when we do play well, it feels like we're on the verge of collapsing. Everything we do takes as much effort as the players have. Rely heavily on individual talent - ASM dribbles or last ditch tackles and blocks. I'm always excited before our games but the moment the game starts, I remember how bad we are and I want it to end.

If I was Bruce, I'd ask for a young, up and coming assistant manager to take reigns of the tactical side of the game, and training.

I've said this before also. It's a way he can make it work quite well for him.

However, he's so incompetent he just puts what I presume are pals of his as part of his staff.

This clown played for Man Utd for goodness sake. Think of the contacts he could tap into in the game.

Just get young assistants that are really into the tactical and analytics side and then be the man manager .

Big part of it is likely down to insecurity about that side of the game too. Would much rather just pretend none of that matters because he knows diddly squat about it and can't be bothered to learn.

Most managers are now clued up on this stuff though and so it's making us look incredibly bad when we face almost every other team.

Sheffield Utd and Leeds played out a 1-0 and it was thoroughly entertaining attacking free flowing footy yesterday.

Other than Burnley who still look more interesting than us, I'd say all the sides I've seen play better footy, so I'd say we do play some shit stuff.

I'd probably be up for us getting relegated again, as it usually helps freshen things up, but just to be a cunt Bruce would still be here🤦🏻‍♂️

I attended a few games during December last year and honestly can't remember us ever being this bad, we just looked like a bunch of players who were thrown on the pitch to try and play football, no shape, no plan and no desire, the only thing that makes us watchable is when Saint-Maximin plays and even he's starting to decline.

Sheffield Utd and Leeds played out a 1-0 and it was thoroughly entertaining attacking free flowing footy yesterday.

Other than Burnley who still look more interesting than us, I'd say all the sides I've seen play better footy, so I'd say we do play some s*** stuff.

I'd probably be up for us getting relegated again, as it usually helps freshen things up, but just to be a c*** Bruce would still be here🤦🏻‍♂️

Fulham look boring too.

Wolves are defensive but pass it about nicely.

Man U are boring but have some wonderful players that produce moments.

What I'd give for Rafa tucking those glasses into his jacket pocket after a job well done. That little head nod he does while he gets up, shakes his team's hands. No smile. Nothing. Shakes hands. Goes to his players, maybe a little wry smile to one or two of them. Claps to us fans. Gives a thumbs up. Wave. Then back down to the dressing room no doubt thinking of what he should say to his team to keep the focus up, what could be done to get a better or more comfortable result. That night he's probably already adding to his notes what he wants to work on the following day....

Fucking Bruce.

But how do you give the jobs to the boys though?

This is the thing with the fat cunt. He is absolutely no fucking idea how shit he is. He’s a complete control freak