Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

How likely is it that we go down? (0 = no chance, 10 = nailed on)

Example: If you vote "6", you thin it is more likely than unlikely that we will get relegated. Essentially if this season was played out 10 times, you would think we'd go down 6 of them from the position the teams are in when you place your vote.

At the minute i'll say 7 if we don't beat Stoke i'll say 9.  We are almost halfway thru the season, just above the relegation zone and the way the fixtures have worked out, we have the harder set of fixtures coming up.  We can't win away and have tough home games after xmas.

4.  Possible, but this is a critical time of the season.  The league table doesn't lie, there are absolutely no excuses and if we were a good team we would be higher.  But the strugglers will be separated from the mediocre over the next few weeks.  I think this team might be good enough to get out of the mess before it gets serious, but im not confident. 

If we don't beat Stoke, I'll bump that up to 6 or 7.  If you can't beat Stoke or Wigan at home then you deserve to go down.

I've actually gone with a 7, which makes me appear more pessimistic than most. I always like to be optimistic about us, and while I don't particularly think we'll go down, I think that of all of the flirts we've had with relegation, this one has the biggest liklihood of actually happening.

I've actually gone with a 7, which makes me appear more pessimistic than most. I always like to be optimistic about us, and while I don't particularly think we'll go down, I think that of all of the flirts we've had with relegation, this one has the biggest liklihood of actually happening.

I'd say that last season when we'd went about 8 games without a win under Keegan, 1-0 down at Birmingham at half-time where I think we'd have went a point above the drop-zone in mid-March, was a much scarier position to the one we're in now.

this season is arguably the most likely but i dont see it happening. kinnear is turning us into a bolton like team which will languish at about 14/15th. im not at all worried about relegation. bizarre that after all the time allardyce had playing hoof it football, he never got it right, but kinnear has pretty much got there already, and is doing it very well considering.