Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I can see it being Allardyce. I really can.

For those too young to remember - he made Pardew look competent. Fortunately, we only had to endure him for 8 months.

Good old "give Derby 4 points out of their 11" season.

if X manager from the continent comes over and speaks the right things, gives respect to the fans, the post etc. then that's all you can ask for - a manager who respects the post and us fans. if it's a hopeless retread weirdo then give him 100% grief  (bruce, fat sam, etc.)

if X manager from the continent comes over and speaks the right things, gives respect to the fans, the post etc. then that's all you can ask for - a manager who respects the post and us fans. if it's a hopeless retread weirdo then give him 100% grief  (bruce, fat sam, etc.)

Fuck that, talk is cheap, they'll be an Ashley yes-man either way. The worse it gets from here until Ashley leaves the better.

Seriously don’t give a shit, not interested, no malice to he or she but the club while that cunt is in charge can go fuck itself to death.  O0

I'm glad to know that fucking something to death is a thing. Just heard Karen Straughan ask Arrogant of Swindon, fuck, marry, or murder, Theresa May, Hilary Clinton and AOC. The obvious answer was avoided, you toss a coin between Terry and Hils, one get's murdered, the other you fuck to death and you marry AOC and live happily ever after. He went straight for the fuck AOC. Idiot.

It's a very difficult situation, but I am inclined to agree with you.

If say Gattuso or Vieira came in, I would find it very hard to be against them.

I just wish MA would leave man. The whole thing is so toxic now.

i would never dare boo or show disrespect to the players who have given their all on the pitch, and the same goes for a coach who shows clear and utmost respect to newcastle the city, the fans, and it's players. The enemy is and always will be Mike Ashley, Charnley, Bishop, Barnes, and any other crony who talks utter tripe in support of MA.

Football managers of the right mindset will come and do the same as Rafa did, confidence in themselves to achieve the impossible under MA. Sadly, all have failed.

my thoughts as well but I just find the prospect of Ashley giving the job to anyone who isn't british next to impossible since Rafa's the only foreign manager was Rafa and he went to Ashley. Most likely it'll be one of Pardew, Moyes, Bruce or Hughes

Still can't believe we are taking about a replacement for Rafa.....

In my dreams a takeover will happen soon and Rafa will come back, failing that a takeover and Jose comes in.

But back in the real world and if I was a betting a man then my money would go on it being Steve Bruce. :'(

my thoughts as well but I just find the prospect of Ashley giving the job to anyone who isn't british next to impossible since Rafa's the only foreign manager was Rafa and he went to Ashley. Most likely it'll be one of Pardew, Moyes, Bruce or Hughes

and if it's pardew, moyes, bruce or hughes then that again deserves absolute hell from any and all.

I couldn't bring myself to hate Gattuso. Thankfully it'll never be him.

Anthony Hudson recommened by Rednapp to the mighty Newport County young English manager seems well regarded by press even though hes been a knacker wherever he has been gives Charnley and FCB the delusion that they are being progressive.............I hope its him and its the disaster it promises to be.

I couldn't bring myself to hate Gattuso. Thankfully it'll never be him.

One of my favourite players. Loved that AC Milan team under Ancelotti.

Such a great guy of immense character is Gattuso.

Him joining is certainly unlikely, I agree.

Personally, I will give the new manager the same deference I've given all of the past managers, as long as the appointment is reasonable. It is possible to find temporary and partial success under the constraints of this regime, as we've seen under Rafa, Pardew, Hughton, and the flash under Keegan. The false reality presented by Ashley will prevent sustained growth, but this is still a big club in the world's richest and likely best league. Attracting accomplished and talented managers really should not be an issue, even if this is a poisoned chalice. We will have to take the small scale successes for what they are, while understanding the horrible state of the people running this club on the larger scale,as we done for the last decade, since the truth of Ashley was exposed in the 2008-2009 season.

I will always respect Rafa for what he has done at this club. Today, I am more surprised that he stayed 3+ years at this club, rather than upset that he has left. Truthfully, there was never any reason for him to be here at all. He was not desperate and did not owe the club anything. He could have walked away after nearly saving a side that was already doomed, but instead navigated through the lower level for reasons I will never understand. He could have left after bringing a Championship side to 10th and should have left after not receiving proper investment last summer. This was the natural conclusion of his time here from the day he signed on in 2016; I have always thought this.