Today was absolutely necessary ...

KaKa

:-[

Very painful and hard to take, but now reality would have definitely sunk in.

I'm not just talking about getting in a new manager here, but backing him, no let me rephrase that, encouraging him to completely change the players in this team. They are awful. Alan Smith is impossibly bad ... just an impossible impossible player.

The only players worth keeping around are N'zogbia, Enrique and maybe Taylor, as they at least have youth on their side. Yes I know Milner has the youth too but he will not amount to anything in my opinion, he just lacks the urgency as an attacking player. Milner just wants to do a few tricks and turns and he thinks he's had a good game because of it, not concerned enough with his final product.

Anyway ... here is the problem, we not only need a new manager to come in , we need him very soon i.e. before the window closes. The current team is not only poor, but they also lack the strength of character to perform for us. We desperately need a few key players in addition to a new manager, to lift the team.

I hope some of those idiot players also appreciate the fact that they cannot manage themselves too. They need to stop moaning and complaining and do as they are freakin' told.

Whoever the new man is kaka he has to be capable of reshaping this team and changing the mentality immediately. He has to be in within a week and then given the money to get a few players(and it would only take 2 - 3 key players) to change our shape and way of playing. Then work on the rest.

First - we need a centre midfielder/attacking mid who can create, pass the ball open up defences

Second - we need a dynamic centre forward with good movement, pace and good feet(hard to find)

Third we need a right winger badly to work with beye

I would also get diarra if we could as he would be quality with the right players around him

The only players worth keeping around are N'zogbia, Enrique and maybe Taylor, as they at least have youth on their side. Yes I know Milner has the youth too but he will not amount to anything in my opinion, he just lacks the urgency as an attacking player. Milner just wants to do a few tricks and turns and he thinks he's had a good game because of it, not concerned enough with his final product.

You might want to get that knee seen to by doctors, jerking dangerously there.