Starting to come round to Owen's situation.

Decky

Last season alot of people said Owen will never return as the player he once was, i laughed it off saying it was bollocks, but was it? Sure he will be a good player when playing, but has he gone from injury prone to EXTREMELY injury prone? The knock he picked up recently seemed like it came from nowhere and by the time he is back he will have been out for a month!

That to me is ridiculous for a guy who claimed to be "fitter than ever". I know its not his fault but with a month long injury coming so easy to him what the hell will he be like in a Prem game with tackles going into him?

Starting to think the year and a half in the treatment room has really done his fitness in, its hardly a case of getting match fit now like is it? Its a case of avoiding the next injury with him.

It's got to a point where everything is just.... "meh"

This time round we have very decent and apt cover. Not even "cover" anymore, it's main artillery we will be counting on. If Owen can play great, if not, so be it.

If he was to be sold tomorrow, can't say I'd be too bothered at all.

Guest unrealterrorist

It's got to a point where everything is just.... "meh"

This time round we have very decent and apt cover. Not even "cover" anymore, it's main artillery we will be counting on. If Owen can play great, if not, so be it.

If he was to be sold tomorrow, can't say I'd be too bothered at all.

if he was a horse he would be discribed as lame. But we have a good long season ahead of us so we will see.

That's not the point though... Owen is very capable of playing and scoring, I think we all know that and more importantly believe that it's a possibility.

But as the situation stands now, after he's been at the club for 2 years, I think we have every right to feel ambivalent about everything.

Guest unrealterrorist

That's not the point though... Owen is very capable of playing and scoring, I think we all know that and more importantly believe that it's a possibility.

But as the situation stands now, after he's been at the club for 2 years, I think we have every right to feel ambivalent about everything.

ambivalent i guess so i feel we do to.