Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest singintheastand

Imagine if Keegan was still our manager... sheesh...wow...pfff .... or even Joe Harvey... or ......zzzzzzz!!

I can't believe we only had 23% possession at home yesterday.  What was this man thinking?

Don't worry, Bruce will put an end to all that when he switches to his well renowned expansive attacking style. Just give him a chance to re-educate the players in a couple of years.

His form for the last 10 games was 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses. So fairly poor after a solid start. 7 games in he had won 5, draw 1 and lost 1.

I'm sure they will be better next season under him.

Aren’t they sack-happy in China? A run like that might see him get a golden handshake...

You'd think it would be expensive even by their standards to finish him as they've recruited 30 odd spanish youth coaches and scouts to develop their infrastructure.

If he goes, then you'd imagine they all would too.

Aren’t they sack-happy in China? A run like that might see him get a golden handshake...

You'd think it would be expensive even by their standards to finish him as they've recruited 30 odd spanish youth coaches and scouts to develop their infrastructure.

If he goes, then you'd imagine they all would too.

:lol: @ people saying he went there just for the money. Clearly at the centre of a massive project there.

I miss having total trust in the guy in the dugout.

Can't think of many I'd rather have running my football club.

Still gutted he left and even more gutted that they saw fit to appoint Steve Bruce.

That everyone just accepts it and reports on 'Steve's' team as though it's entirely normal/appropriate/accepted breaks my brain.

"When I realised that Newcastle were not investing to progress."

When will the fans realise this, and more importantly, act on it?

I don’t think many people believe we’re trying to progress, it’s just easier to go to the match than to stop. For me it’s easier to stop caring than really protest, so I’m just as guilty.

I miss having total trust in the guy in the dugout.

Can't think of many I'd rather have running my football club.

Still gutted he left and even more gutted that they saw fit to appoint Steve Bruce.

That everyone just accepts it and reports on 'Steve's' team as though it's entirely normal/appropriate/accepted breaks my brain.

"When I realised that Newcastle were not investing to progress."

When will the fans realise this, and more importantly, act on it?

Too many don't give a shit. They've become used to and fully accept a mediocre Newcastle United that doesn't try.