Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Is he planning on renaming NUFC as Rangers Group yet or am I getting ahead of myself?

So all this time Ashley has just been the front man for the real criminal............ Ali Fraser................ I knew he would get his revenge one day after Oz shagged Vicky in Spain.

Is he planning on renaming NUFC as Rangers Group yet or am I getting ahead of myself?

So all this time Ashley has just been the front man for the real criminal............ Ali Fraser................ I knew he would get his revenge one day after Oz shagged Vicky in Spain.

Remarkable reference. Snort-laughed reading that. Brilliant.

Why isn't this cunt constantly at the top of the forum getting abuse?

What’s writing abuse of a forum going to do? It’s not even that fun or interesting to read. We all know the guy is a cunt. Not a single person on here needs convinced so it serves no purpose

Why isn't this cunt constantly at the top of the forum getting abuse?

Because he doesn't read it

That's why I hand over £500 a year for a season ticket. £90 for a shirt. £80 on match day programmes, and over £500 on food and drink at the match. So I can call him a fat cockney bastard and to get out of our club, in person. That'll show him.

Viable for Liverpool to spend £60m to add 7,000 seats, not viable for us to spend the same amount to add 8,000-10,000 seats.

Well obviously one is well run, ambitious, successful and building for the future. The other is managed by a cabbage and owned by lard.

Viable for Liverpool to spend £60m to add 7,000 seats, not viable for us to spend the same amount to add 8,000-10,000 seats.

Well obviously one is well run, ambitious, successful and building for the future. The other is managed by a cabbage and owned by lard.

O0