Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Guest Chubby Jason
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/23/article-1349729-0CDE2D05000005DC-188_233x347.jpg That's two real men right there.

Guest Chubby Jason

Why hasn't this recording come out if it exists? The supposed comments sound ridiculously obvious. :lol:

Yeah Big Ron's racist rant was leaked on youtube so it wouldn't surprise me if this one gets released at some point. Andy Gray gets more loathsome every week.

I dislike Keys and Gray too but as mentioned I can't see how this recording hasn't come out if it's true. What they supposedly said is almost exactly what you'd make up if you were joking about them saying it; so sexist it's funny. Wait and see I guess.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

There's a video on youtube of them watching highlights of the women's FA cup final years ago and pissing themselves laughing.

The highlights were hilarious like.

My god, that game was shit beyond belief :lol:

Guest Chubby Jason

Gray doesn't really say anything, it's pretty much all Keys wittering on to himself... probably trying to impress Andy by showing him what a big 'ard bloke he is.

Guest Chubby Jason

Seriously though, should anything be done about this? Pretty bigoted comments there.

Will just be a token apology no doubt.

Gray doesn't really say anything, it's pretty much all Keys wittering on to himself... probably trying to impress Andy by showing him what a big 'ard bloke he is.

Mr Gray, a former Scottish international footballer, replied: ‘Can you believe that? A female linesman. Women don’t know the offside rule.’