Premier League punditry

A mate has just posted in a group chat slating Hartson and whichever female (he used slightly different words!) is on the Football Show with him now for their praising and backing of Bruce! Great guy / unlucky with injuries / players to blame / great manager blah blah.

Apparently Hartson said it was disrespectful of the journo who asked Bruce today at why he was smiling after last week's match?!

The worst for me is Leanne Sanderson by a country mile. She is the only one where if she appears on a podcast I just delete it. Every single show she goes on all she does is brag how Man Utd is her club and always brings it back to them. Add she speaks 100 miles an hour without taking a breath and add that extremely irritating laugh its so off-putting. Also the Charlotte Crosby on true faith is awful too, cant go more than 5 words without saying 'erm' and when asked anything indepth she hasnt got a clue :lol:

They're a motley crew of failed managers, pig-headed buffoons, gobshites and arseholes. I hate 95% of them.

The best pundits are the managers who've won everything but they rarely end up in TV studios. After them it's Roy Keane. The bloke is straight down the line and doesn't lick his mates' hoops like the rest of them.

Edit: I prefer to watch games with some other sound on. Commentators do my nut in as well.

Chris Sutton for me. f***ing prick.

Yeah, he's a strong contender for #1. He's one of those blokes that's just wrong almost 100% of the time. On top of that he's a smug unfunny cnut. If Shearer hadn't made him look good for two seasons he'd be doing celebrity sack waxing with Paul Dickov and Dean Holdsworth.

Guest neesy111

Everyone knows about Savage and Merson but who are some of the most "underrated" awful pundits? I'll start with Stephen Warnock, he's fucking appalling.

Graham Hunter for La Liga.  Loves the sound of his own voice.

Guest neesy111

Dean Saunders is crap and seems a bit of a twat too. Though he's not on that often these days, I think.

Got done for Drink Driving, so don't think he'll be back on in a hurry.

Guest neesy111

Dean Saunders is crap and seems a bit of a twat too. Though he's not on that often these days, I think.

An absolute bellend and a liar.

Used to give out TV's etc as rewards to players when manager at Doncaster.

I was really rooting for some of the female pundits to come in and shake up the old boys network with some fresh opinions not linked to who they knew or have played for.

But fuck me, most of the ones I’ve heard so far (granted on TalkSport :lol:) have been even more of the same trite opinions and cliches and lack of any research. I’m sorry, I can’t remember any names but I think Jill Scott might have been one of them.

I obviously need to branch out and listen to more female pundits but it’s not been a good start at all.

This. Every time I heard him he was clearly making stories up.

Dean Saunders is crap and seems a bit of a t*** too. Though he's not on that often these days, I think.

Used to give out TV's etc as rewards to players when manager at Doncaster.

I presume we've all seen the footage of him in the police station when he got done for drink driving.  :lol:

I was really rooting for some of the female pundits to come in and shake up the old boys network with some fresh opinions not linked to who they knew or have played for.

But f*** me, most of the ones I’ve heard so far (granted on TalkSport :lol:) have been even more of the same trite opinions and cliches and lack of any research. I’m sorry, I can’t remember any names but I think Jill Scott might have been one of them.

I obviously need to branch out and listen to more female pundits but it’s not been a good start at all.

I've played football with Jill Scott before. I reckon I was better than her. Annoying to think I could've played at the top level if I wasn't saddled with a cock and bollocks, increased muscle mass and bone density.