Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Fuck it, let's just have one singular thread for everything. Or better yet, let's just be RTG and open up new threads every minute.

"it's all blown over!"

started by Fitzgerald

"no point anymore, he's won"

started by Fitzgerald

"I'm a schizophrenic!"

started by Fitzgerald and CountyDurhamMag

"Fuck you all, just want my club back"

started by ToonArmy1982

"Ashley FC"

started by ToonArmy1982

f*** it, let's just have one singular thread for everything. Or better yet, let's just be RTG and open up new threads every minute.

"it's all blown over!"

started by Fitzgerald

started by Fitzgerald

"I'm a schizophrenic!"

"f*** you all, just want my club back"

started by ToonArmy1982

"Ashley FC"

started by ToonArmy1982

LOL! Not bad to be fair

Fuck it, let's just have one singular thread for everything. Or better yet, let's just be RTG and open up new threads every minute.

"it's all blown over!"

started by Fitzgerald

started by Fitzgerald

"I'm a schizophrenic!"

"Fuck you all, just want my club back"

started by ToonArmy1982

"Ashley FC"

started by ToonArmy1982

:lol:

If today's formation is the one Professional Fatso will use I don't see where this lad will fit in

Aarons is playing today isn't he? I doubt he will be starting when the season kicks off. At least I hope not.

If today's formation is the one Professional Fatso will use I don't see where this lad will fit in

Aarons is playing today isn't he? I doubt he will be starting when the season kicks off. At least I hope not.

Aarons is playing left wing back i think, i reckon this lad will be rotated with Miggy in the number 10 position.

Aarons is playing left wing back i think, i reckon this lad will be rotated with Miggy in the number 10 position.

The amount of money spent on those two has to see them both in the starting line up I reckon.

Guest neesy111

The amount of money spent on those two has to see them both in the starting line up I reckon.

Aye, no chance they are rotating.

True but i suppose we're in the era of squad players costing daft amounts, the way Miggy is playing with a lack of confidence might sort that out anyhoo.

So fucking frustrating, it's McClaren all over again. Lose a manager, splurge on the even shitter replacement. Or in trouble near Christmas with Pardew? Splurge again. One of the best managers in the world wants to build a dynasty? Don't spend a penny.

40m for Joelinton or 20m for Rondon and 20m on training facilities plus Rafa Benitez. It's so fucking obvious.

So fucking frustrating, it's McClaren all over again. Lose a manager, splurge on the even shitter replacement. Or in trouble near Christmas with Pardew? Splurge again. One of the best managers in the world wants to build a dynasty? Don't spend a penny.

40m for Joelinton or 20m for Rondon and 20m on training facilities plus Rafa Benitez. It's so fucking obvious.

Yes but you can’t sell Rafa and the training ground upgrades for a profit.