Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Undefeated at home since Kinnear took over and creditable away draws at Everton, Chelsea and Boro. I thought we were unlucky not to come away with a point from Fulham too.

Stoke, Wigan and Fulham are all capable of going on a s*** run of games and we should over-take Stoke next week.

7 out of 10? f*** off.

Are you implying Newcastle aren't?

3 or 4, can't make my mind up.

The threat is there and its real, but back to back wins and we'd be talking 7's

are you sure you have that the right way round?

No  :blush:

Good job i aint voted yet then.

Undefeated at home since Kinnear took over and creditable away draws at Everton, Chelsea and Boro. I thought we were unlucky not to come away with a point from Fulham too.

Stoke, Wigan and Fulham are all capable of going on a s*** run of games and we should over-take Stoke next week.

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you fuck off  ;D

Seriously tho, yes the draws at Chelsea and Boro were good, a couple of clean sheets. Its all for nothing tho if we dont beat Stoke this saturday.

Its stays at 7 for me.

will be inclined to agree if we dont beat stoke, ....if that is the case, ... just watch that red slide south as people re -submit their votes,...its what a relegationometer is for.

In that case would it not be more appropriately named the spastic-reactionometer?

Gimp, no you fuck off, this is a time for men, not boys whose arses have already gone. Anything above 5 and your officially gay imo. "oooh we're going down, pass me a hanky"

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you fuck off  ;D

Seriously tho, yes the draws at Chelsea and Boro were good, a couple of clean sheets. Its all for nothing tho if we dont beat Stoke this saturday.

Its stays at 7 for me.

will be inclined to agree if we dont beat stoke, ....if that is the case, ... just watch that red slide south as people re -submit their votes,...its what a relegationometer is for.

In that case would it not be more appropriately named the spastic-reactionometer?

Gimp, no you fuck off, this is a time for men, not boys whose arses have already gone. Anything above 5 and your officially gay imo. "oooh we're going down, pass me a hanky"

steady on man, its just a poll.

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you fuck off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

:lol:

:clap:

Sounds like a rallying call to get people like Alan Smith in the team that - get the fighthers on the pitch  :undecided:

Sounds like a rallying call to get people like Alan Smith in the team that - get the fighthers on the pitch  :undecided:

More a reflection of the home performance against Villa, the improvement away since Fulham, the realisation that Bassong is our best defender, Viduka's return to fitness, Beye finding his form etc. Nowt to do with Smith. If Barton was fit, i'd be confident rather than optimistic.

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

Gimp, no you f*** off, this is a time for men, not boys whose arses have already gone. Anything above 5 and your officially gay imo. "oooh we're going down, pass me a hanky"

No, you fuck off.

I need to see more before i lower my 7 cock face.

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

Gimp, no you f*** off, this is a time for men, not boys whose arses have already gone. Anything above 5 and your officially gay imo. "oooh we're going down, pass me a hanky"

No, you fuck off.

Camp as christmas.

More a reflection of the home performance against Villa, the improvement away since Fulham, the realisation that Bassong is our best defender, Viduka's return to fitness, Beye finding his form etc. Nowt to do with Smith. If Barton was fit, i'd be confident rather than optimistic.

I agree with the Barton comment - be so much better feeling if he was around and staying fit.

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

No, you f*** off.

Camp as christmas.

Aye you are, bent as a bottle of Sir Cliff Richard.

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you fuck off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

In that case would it not be more appropriately named the spastic-reactionometer?Gimp, no you fuck off, this is a time for men, not boys whose arses have already gone. Anything above 5 and your officially gay imo. "oooh we're going down, pass me a hanky"

if you like, but i think stoke at home is a good yardsick, as to how much shit we are really in, so i ask people to resubmit their votes after that game, thats the idea of a meter, . it measures the current level. peolpe are entitled to reconsider every few games, of after a transfer window, surely?

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

No, you f*** off.

Camp as christmas.

Aye you are, bent as a bottle of Sir Cliff Richard.

Aye brilliant comeback, think i'll add that line with "she was dripping like a fucked fridge" and "her clunge was that tight it shopped at poundland" to the metaphor of the week contest.