The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure that the english press will put on him after performances like this. Good luck to him though, he is top class.

True, he's so bloody young. Thing is, he put on a performance like this two weeks ago, against the same team, and having done so there was a lot of pressure on him tonight.

Bale is a fucking cunt. Every week in the premier league, 2 fucking points for fantasy football, then he gets goals and assists for fun in Europe against frankly better teams. Hope that Wales answer to Donkey Kong gets cock rot, frankly.

:blush:

My work one includes cup games. :thup:

Guest Heneage

He's not world class yet. I wish Sky would stop licking his arsehole clean,  he's a fantastic talent but far from the finished article.

Our DoF confirmed interest in Bale this morning, actually. Said he hasn't made a bid or anything though.

We need a scary left winger, really.

:lol:

Required Positions

Left Wing

Criteria

Must be scary

oh god sky pushing the whole scholes for player of the year thing again. "crime hes not won it before" etc. when have we heard that before? oh yeah when giggs won it recently  :no:

:rolleyes:

someone on here at the start of the season said that would happen, op nut i think.

oh god sky pushing the whole scholes for player of the year thing again. "crime hes not won it before" etc. when have we heard that before? oh yeah when giggs won it recently  :no:

Tell me about it, had an argument with mates over that earlier in the season. Since when did player of the year become a lifetime achievement award? It'll be fucking Neville next year.

Tell me about it, had an argument with mates over that earlier in the season. Since when did player of the year become a lifetime achievement award? It'll be fucking Neville next year.

You might as well just give this year's to Denis Irwin - it defeats the point that much.

Also re-affirms how pathetic the media's hold over football is these days.