Alan Shearer

Weznufc

A trophy with Liverpool and Blackburn. Not to mention couple of decent season with the later. I'd say that's closer to being decent than a "comprehensive failure".

But then he's a twat....  therefore it's OK not being objective.

Although he was great as a player, the man is as thick as pig shiiite! Why the hell would we employ another imbecil who cannot see further than his own nose???

I want somebody with intelligence, with his own football philosophy and the balls to carry it through, although this is virtually impossible with a fat cnut like Mickey holding the reigns.

P.S. His commentary on MOTD is bland, insipid and sleep provoking! What a complete tw*at he is...

Disgustingly put, even though accurate.

Why can't people just be a little nice/respectful? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

A trophy with Liverpool and Blackburn. Not to mention couple of decent season with the later. I'd say that's closer to being decent than a "comprehensive failure".

But then he's a t***....  therefore it's OK not being objective.

No, he's just a shit manager. How can a Newcastle fan not see that he was a shit manager? It defies belief. He won one trophy but dismantled a team that had been winning everything going for over a decade. When he left Blackburn, he was on the verge of being sacked and SBR's team with Carver in charge beat them 3-0. He dismantled our team as well. I don't, I just don't understand what's so difficult to understand...

No, he's just a shit manager. How can a Newcastle fan not see that he was a shit manager? It defies belief. He won one trophy but dismantled a team that had been winning everything going for over a decade. When he left Blackburn, he was on the verge of being sacked and SBR's team with Carver in charge beat them 3-0. He dismantled our team as well. I don't, I just don't understand what's so difficult to understand...

He was fucking shit for us, yes. Doesn't mean that for periods he didn't do decent jobs somewhere else.

Guest firetotheworks

Like I said in my OP, I don't think Rangers really counts. That's the only place that I would say that he did a decent job.

No, he's just a s*** manager. How can a Newcastle fan not see that he was a s*** manager? It defies belief. He won one trophy but dismantled a team that had been winning everything going for over a decade. When he left Blackburn, he was on the verge of being sacked and SBR's team with Carver in charge beat them 3-0. He dismantled our team as well. I don't, I just don't understand what's so difficult to understand...

He was f***ing s*** for us, yes. Doesn't mean that for periods he didn't do decent jobs somewhere else.

Souness was weapons grade horse shit and should never have been anywhere near our club.

No, he's just a s*** manager. How can a Newcastle fan not see that he was a s*** manager? It defies belief. He won one trophy but dismantled a team that had been winning everything going for over a decade. When he left Blackburn, he was on the verge of being sacked and SBR's team with Carver in charge beat them 3-0. He dismantled our team as well. I don't, I just don't understand what's so difficult to understand...

He was f***ing s*** for us, yes. Doesn't mean that for periods he didn't do decent jobs somewhere else.

Souness was weapons grade horse shit and should never have been anywhere near our club.

I hate what Souness did to our club. He sold everyone who made us tick. Batty, Ginola, Ferdinand and Gillespie off the top of my head I think, and those players were critical to accompanying Shearer. He also brought some dross, Jon Dahl Tomasson was awful for us all be it he went on to do ok in Italy. Think he signed Given and Solano so perhaps those were the good things he did, but it wasn't worth it at the expense of destroying an attacking mentality and squad of players for a negative system and shitter players. Gullit was just as awful too. Thank god Bobby came when he did, although am I right in thinking Bobby turned us down before we got Souness in?

Oh, thanks for that.

Guest firetotheworks

Souness was weapons grade horse s*** and should never have been anywhere near our club.

I hate what Souness did to our club. He sold everyone who made us tick. Batty, Ginola, Ferdinand and Gillespie off the top of my head I think, and those players were critical to accompanying Shearer. He also brought some dross, Jon Dahl Tomasson was awful for us all be it he went on to do ok in Italy. Think he signed Given and Solano so perhaps those were the good things he did, but it wasn't worth it at the expense of destroying an attacking mentality and squad of players for a negative system and shitter players. Gullit was just as awful too. Thank god Bobby came when he did, although am I right in thinking Bobby turned us down before we got Souness in?

Dalglish. Easy mistake, both dour, shit, Scottish managers.

:dowie:

Souness was weapons grade horse s*** and should never have been anywhere near our club.

Dalglish. Easy mistake, both dour, shit, Scottish managers.

:lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think it's beyond stupid to infer Souness and Dalglish are one and the same, mind. Kenny had a very good managerial career overall.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

He achieved, albeit in a team that was already a juggernaut and then with a team that had Shearer at his peak in it. Still achieved of course, and given the same situation Souness dismantled the title winning side and dismantled our CL (ish) side.

:yikes: is there a prize for the most factually incorrect post of the year on here?

Guest reefatoon

:yikes: is there a prize for the most factually incorrect post of the year on here?

:lol:

I think he's got his Sounesses mixed up with his Dalglishes.

Guest firetotheworks

He'll get no credit from me because of the s*** players he brought in after the things we should apoarently give him credit for and the s*** football we played as a result.

'Without Ferdinand' :lol: Aye, without him because he flogged him to Spurs.