Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

So according to Duncan castles, everything the league requests i.e. further information from the buyers, goes through the club and not the buyers.

This would go against everything Caulkin has said from the beginning.

Who are we to say what the process is but it would seem an unusual way to do it although I can maybe understand that the PL may want to only deal with their member.

It could answer the question about the time frame though if there is a long chain of communication. Days and weeks are easily lost if people don't respond in a timely manner and we all know what NUFC are like at communication.

The whole thing is just a complete mystery to us all.

Do you really think that is the case? How can the seller answer direct confidential questions about the buyers - no chance is that happening

So according to Duncan castles, everything the league requests i.e. further information from the buyers, goes through the club and not the buyers.

Considering it the prospective owners being tested it’s 100% bollocks and I don’t even understand how he thinks he would be able to get away with it.

Caulkin has said from day one that the buyers are in constant dialogue with the league so someone is lying.

I can easily convince myself that people are starting to churn anything out now to try and get a bite from someone directly involved.

That is absolute bollocks that mind, what planet is he on  :lol: :lol:

Nah, its just like when you buy a house and your mortgage company want further details, like pay slips ect.  So they go to the guy selling the house and ask him..  Oh hold on that never happens because it wold be fucking ludicrous :lol:

Aye its bullshit like, don't know who's feeding him that or if he's just making it up, but the fact someone calling himself a journalist can come out with mind numbing rubbish like that is just sad.

Guest godzilla

I have absolutely no idea what any of that means

Basically a firm ruling on the report is possibly years away

That Mirror article says that the Premier League have the WTO evidence.

So are to now believe that the Premier League have them evidence, have not raised any issues with our prospective buyers, have now been given that evidence back which is set to delay but still not prevent the takeover? :lol:

Seems they had this info weeks ago and found it was not worthy of stopping the takeover.  The specifics now being made public changes nothing as far as what the Premier League have known for weeks now.  Perhaps the specifics of the info now being made so public is making them want to hold off on officially green lighting the new owners until things have died down?  Can't think of any other reasons.