Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

He was still in the process of swinging his leg from an attempt 10 minutes earlier.

The whole goal was fucking amazing though from Danny Simpsons pinpoint cross to Andy Carrolls bullet header against the bar to Shola finishing like he was Tony Yeboah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Always had a soft spot for Shola as a player, never disliked him despite him obviously being not good enough for over a decade.

The Ashley apologist cuntery though means he can get fucked, all of them can.

Again, I'd love someone to spin it around and get these pricks to explain exactly why someone like Steve Bruce deserves to be given a chance to spend a huge amount of money to do something he's never ever done or come remotely close to doing. Break it down step by step.

He's a dinosaur and needs binning asap. No sympathy or sentiment, just his P45 the day they get the keys.

Guest Carrick18

I think we forget how often personal bias influences these situations.

Someone like Shola knows them as people, as human beings, he's had dealings with them. It makes it a lot harder to be critical of them because you actually have to stare them in the face at some point. When it comes to Bruce, there's also a belief still about 'good football men'. It's not right, but it exists.

I think we forget how often personal bias influences these situations.

Someone like Shola knows them as people, as human beings, he's had dealings with them. It makes it a lot harder to be critical of them because you actually have to stare them in the face at some point. When it comes to Bruce, there's also a belief still about 'good football men'. It's not right, but it exists.

I've said on another thread that I don't actually have a problem with Shola, other than he was never good enough. He's not good enough to be a tv pundit either, but for some reason he keeps getting the gig, maybe because he ticks some diversity box. Regardless, hopefully along with Bruce and the other Steves, he'll be consigned to history once we move up a level following the takeover.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, mattypnufc said:

Randomly, my mate found this house for sale. 

https://renownestates.com/search/property-details.php?code=REN1004980

Full size Shola in the bedroom. Either kinky fuckers, or actually Sholas house…

I thought his house was in Jesmond Dene?

Also why does he have a life sized wall sticker of himself with light coming from cock?

Ok I know the light is just an unfortunate reflection from the camera.

2 hours ago, mattypnufc said:

Randomly, my mate found this house for sale. 

https://renownestates.com/search/property-details.php?code=REN1004980

Full size Shola in the bedroom. Either kinky fuckers, or actually Sholas house…

Lovely house tbf

The type of house I'd dream about owning, although when I win the lotto and buy it I'd hoy the Shola cardboard cut out in the bin along with his opinion.