Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

I remember when i was slated on here for slagging Dummett off because we had Haidara. Seems like it's just the norm to slag Dummett off now, starting to feel a bit sorry for him :lol:

Nah he's gash, it's fair

:lol: I honestly don't know how good anyone is in this regime. Everyone gets a fair shot when the devil leaves.

I hate him. I hate Pardew more though as Dummett wouldn't have scored last night if it wasn't for another impressive run forward by Haidara. That all get's forgotten by the king though as Sadio is all glamour and can't do the real jobs like "put in a hard tackle". Pardew at times makes himself sound like a sunday league coach.

Makes?

At times?

I hate him. I hate Pardew more though as Dummett wouldn't have scored last night if it wasn't for another impressive run forward by Haidara. That all get's forgotten by the king though as Sadio is all glamour and can't do the real jobs like "put in a hard tackle". Pardew at times makes himself sound like a sunday league coach.

Makes?

At times?

:lol: Either way.

Makes?

At times?

Coach?

The amount of time this manager absolutely shits on our young / flair / creative / good-on-the-ball players is staggering.

And then he has the nerve to play the academy card, about how hard it is for our youngsters to come through the academy... whose fault is that, you cunt? Who has regressed every young player we've had who's shown promise? Where the fuck is Bigi? Why was Gosling preferred in his place even when he was on his way out of the club and we kept losing all our games?

FUCK YOU.

I know he's really poor on the ball but given that he's a 22-year-old who's only played 20 PL games, the fact he's pretty solid defensively and looks a threat in the air going forward should be a bit of a cause for optimism once Pardew pisses off.

He's better than Danny Simpson, man. Piss off.

Amazing attitude, without a shred of evidence. At this point in time, Simmo's had better games than Dummett. So, erm, no. I don't even think he has the potential to be better than Simmo.

He's like a talented Championship CH playing at fullback. Still pretty solid and handy in the air but you worry about his actual footballing ability. It's Pardew's mini-wet dream. All those CH's - that should bring stability in his mind.

I don't know about Dummett - just screams Championship. Not the most athletic, poor on the ball, not the most commanding or authorative. Can tackle and head a bit but Premiership defender? Don't know. Luckily for him he'll be given a fair crack at the whip as long as Pardiola is around.

What the fuck has happened to Santon? Dummett is technically a better defender than Davide but being able to use the ball helps us stave off the pressure a Dummett floater down the wing - always brings.

At 22 he doesn't have the potential to be better than Danny Simpson. And to think I took this guff seriously for a minute.

Fair enough with the age, I do keep forgetting how young he is. I'd rather see the same support given to "Sadio" from our boss, I think that's where my issue with Dummett comes in. Our manager has constantly preferred his type of player, and this just continues the frustration -- unfortunately for Dummett, who's caught in the firing line.