Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Guest palnese

Newcastle United defender Paul Dummett has agreed a new long-term contract with the Club, which could extend to six years.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish i knew him, i would so take the piss out of him every fucking second:

• made it a ringtone on my phone
  • used it as a doorbell
  • made my toilet play it each time i flushed (if that kind of tech exists, import from Japan maybe)
  • start up sound on my computer.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He's actually a decent threat in the box himself. If the second option is Gouff then we need help

Would be tempted to stick Anita on corners, due to him not being a threat at all in the box.

Obviously depends if he's any fucking good or not like.

He looks like he could actually be a bit of a threat in the final third in spite of a possible lack of natural footballing ability.

Agree with you on this pity he has our coaching staff for progress on the pitch ;D

Think Happy Face pointed it out when Santon was taking corners, but it's really weird to have a defender so hopelessly out of the game should the opposition break. Which frankly is quite likely. Even more strange yesterday was Anita coming for a short one almost every time despite being ignored on the vast majority. Another player unable to affect the game in an offensive or defensive manner.

Still, as has been said they weren't the worst corners in the world. :thup: