Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

I loved the way he was mobbed by his team mates too. Was something about seeing the likes of Cabaye, Gouffran & Debuchy with massive grins celebrating with a Geordie that was good to see.

One player completely ignored him like, which was a bit of a poor show.

I loved the way he was mobbed by his team mates too. Was something about seeing the likes of Cabaye, Gouffran & Debuchy with massive grins celebrating with a Geordie that was good to see.

Who?

Guest bimpy474

Who ?  :kasper:

Who?

Yanga Mbiwa

Guest bimpy474

Ben Arfa stayed near the centre circle throughout the celebrations, and didn't even go to him when they all ran back for the kickoff.

Too fat, drunk and knackered to do it i'd expect.

Great for him today but I don't think he's a centre back. He done OK fitting in but his positioning was all over the place and at times he looked lost. Confident on the ball though and does possess a bit of quality as his finish today showed. Will hopefully be a standard Premier League left back most of his career.

Ben Arfa stayed near the centre circle throughout the celebrations, and didn't even go to him when they all ran back for the kickoff.

Lads around me noticed that as well. Maybe could be put down to him not wanting to get carried away, knowing that there was still a lot of hard work to do etc. Still would rather he got involved though.

Did Krul run up to celebrate?

:lol:

I'm not going to get into guessing games about what it meant (if anything), I just thought it was a bit of a poor show - particularly considering the goalscorer was a young local lad. Didn't exactly look good.

I think Hatem is the sort of player who'd be miserable as fuck if we won 4-0 and he played badly.

That's exactly it, like. :thup:

I think Hatem is the sort of player who'd be miserable as f*** if we won 4-0 and he played badly.

probably yet some can't understand that he's not a team player.