David Squires

joeyt

Would be interested to see the stats of the female players and how they compare to dudes. Not so much on stuff like speed or acceleration, but technique/passing etc

If you wonder if they are slower and such, then no. They the same stats as the guys since you aren't able to play a women's team against a men's team. They seem to have the same animations as the men too.

Sounds like a pretty pointless upgrade in the end.

Would be interested to see the stats of the female players and how they compare to dudes. Not so much on stuff like speed or acceleration, but technique/passing etc

If you wonder if they are slower and such, then no. They the same stats as the guys since you aren't able to play a women's team against a men's team. They seem to have the same animations as the men too.

Well, top male athletes are commonly acknowledged to be fast/stronger than top female athletes - I was more curious as to whether female players are technically poorer compared to their male counterparts in the game, which is a bit more controversial.

Well, top male athletes are commonly acknowledged to be fast/stronger than top female athletes - I was more curious as to whether they acknowledged if female players are technically poorer compared to their male counterparts which is a bit more controversial.

As far as I know, they aren't. It's like still playing as men only with different player models. Maybe it would have been too controversial. :dontknow:

Guest firetotheworks

I was with it until the GTA cover and then the "wah it's got girls in it bit" which I just didn't get.

This year's FIFA's got girls in it.

What in the fuck, man? :lol:

It's 2015.

I was with it until the GTA cover and then the "wah it's got girls in it bit" which I just didn't get.

It's 2015.

Meaning what, they're suddenly good at playing football?

Guest firetotheworks

It's 2015.

Meaning what, they're suddenly good at playing football?

Considering the game has teams such as Cork City in there, it's not really a relevant point like.