Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Any sort of talk on how long until he is ready to atleast play some time? I know MLS is just coming off its offseason. My worry about this move now is the expectations that come with the biggest spend ever for the club and the fact its midseason plus the fact that Atlanta played all the way into December and fitness is surely an issue. Hopefully he gets in a couple weeks from now. Ive seen him play a bunch and I think that if he was given some time to acclimate that he can be really good...just worried that he will be put under so much pressure, whilst in preseason form that it could easily go wrong.

Any sort of talk on how long until he is ready to atleast play some time? I know MLS is just coming off its offseason. My worry about this move now is the expectations that come with the biggest spend ever for the club and the fact its midseason plus the fact that Atlanta played all the way into December and fitness is surely an issue. Hopefully he gets in a couple weeks from now. Ive seen him play a bunch and I think that if he was given some time to acclimate that he can be really good...just worried that he will be put under so much pressure, whilst in preseason form that it could easily go wrong.

He’s been in training for a few weeks now. Also even though the MLS season ended in October, Atlanta were still playing in December as they won the play offs.

I don’t think fitness will be a major issue, I think Rafa will likely either have him only playing for 60-70 minutes if he starts, or starting on the bench for the first few games in anyway.

If past forays into the American market have taught us anything, the biggest worry re: his fitness will be that he's hidden his Asthma during the medical. Especially once Jonjo gets word and crushes his inhaler.

:lol: