Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Newcastle managing director Lee Charnley has thanked Rafa Benitez for his patience with the club's pursuit of Miguel Almiron.

“He is a player who Rafa has wanted for a year and I appreciate he has had to wait longer than he would have liked. I would like to thank Rafa for his patience in waiting for a player he has coveted for so long.

“Given Miguel’s performances both in MLS and for his country, it was a question of when Atlanta United were prepared to sell him and, when they were, achieving a deal that made financial sense for us."

I hate this club.

I sent a mail to my friend in Atlanta to confirm the news about Almiron...  here is his reply...

Yes, I’ve been following it closely.    I’m curious as to how he does.    He had a lot of great players around him in ATL, compared to most of MLS.    It’s certainly not the same situation in Newcastle.    I’m pretty confident he’ll make a difference.    No one works harder.

Saturday at Spurs will be on TV here.  Do you think he’ll get on the field?

Really looking forward to seeing him play!!

Newcastle managing director Lee Charnley has thanked Rafa Benitez for his patience with the club's pursuit of Miguel Almiron.

“He is a player who Rafa has wanted for a year and I appreciate he has had to wait longer than he would have liked. I would like to thank Rafa for his patience in waiting for a player he has coveted for so long.

“Given Miguel’s performances both in MLS and for his country, it was a question of when Atlanta United were prepared to sell him and, when they were, achieving a deal that made financial sense for us."

I hate this club.

If I'd made Rafa wait for a year to sign a player, I wouldn't advertise it. Useless twat.

Scenes outside the Grainger market:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RDynahtK0SI/U73wfZAmhfI/AAAAAAAAAss/UV8oljz2uek/s1600/body+painting2.jpg

And dream of para-para-Paraguay

Para-para-Paraguay

Para-para-Paraguay

:notbad:

Guest firetotheworks

It's doing my head in trying to work out who he reminds me of. Could be Maggie's one eye browed nemesis in The Simpsons, but I'm sure there's a much better one.