Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Dare I say, from a bit of YouTube scouting, there’s a bit of Ben Arfa about this lad. Exciting!

not to be a miserable cunt but my YT scouting suggests to me he's got a massive step up to make if he's gonna do the same shit he's been doing in the MLS over here

Where does it say there's a diversion?  The flight I thought he was on is currently over Ireland and due to land at Heathrow in 40 minutes.   

If so then he should be up here early afternoon with an announcement tonight if no Ashley spanners arrive from anywhere.

Where does it say there's a diversion?  The flight I thought he was on is currently over Ireland and due to land at Heathrow in 40 minutes.   

If so then he should be up here early afternoon with an announcement tonight if no Ashley spanners arrive from anywhere.

There isn’t. He’s making a joke because Napoli were rumoured to be interested in him.

There isn’t. He’s making a joke because Napoli were rumoured to be interested in him.

Fucking hell

Fucking hell

:lol: