Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Would he likely take Atsu's place in this set up? Him and Perez around Rondon?

Imagine so, is he remotely quick? Couldn’t fathom the team getting slower.

Broke Paraguay 100m record in training session with 9.97sec

Ignoring all the Ashley stuff considering the fact it's being repeated constantly and everyone is bored of repeating themselves i don't see how this isn't a positive.

We have been desperate for a proper 10 in forever, so even if he's just decent then that's massive and the added bonus of Michael Owen being scrubbed from the record books at last.

Hmmm what's Ashley's motivation for this one? (Should it go through)? Ploy to keep Rafa? Thinks he can be flipped for profit?

Assuming this lad will be the highest paid player at the club as well.

Maybe Rafa really was going to walk on Feb 1 and he’s trying to forestall that? He certainly fits the profile of a young player who can be on-sold, just that he’s a larger outlay than he’s ever made.

Maybe he’s prepared to push the boat out this one time in the hope it will be enough to convince Rafa to stay. It won’t be.

I'm not sure, if Rafa can get cast iron guarantees from Ashley and some backing I would give them a basis for negotiations.

To me, this seems to be the first step. If Ashley actually bothers to run with the club with a modicum of sense they may be able to coexist. I imagine any assurances would have to be cast iron mind, doubt Rafa would be willing to take Ashley at face value.

Some damned impressive eyebrows right there.

Really excited about this lad, has the potential to transform our attack.

He's got a smile bigger that Steven Taylor's in a shite slogan T Shirt factory,  we're onto a winner here I can feel it.