Miguel Almirón

Deuce

What if he turns out s***  :lol:

I have wondered this myself is he actually any good? At least we have a proper no.10 for a change.

Was  just gonna ask does any one know if hes any good or has many on here ever seen him play  ? Literally  never heard of him until he was mentioned  on here before Christmas

There we go. Agreed fee but not how to pay it. Will fall apart tommorow.

Hopefully. If we want Ashley out this going through is the worst news possible. The sheep will all be best friends with him again soon. I could see ashely in the gallowgate next month in his almiron top necking pints

There we go. Agreed fee but not how to pay it. Will fall apart tommorow.

Hopefully. If we want Ashley out this going through is the worst news possible. The sheep will all be best friends with him again soon. I could see ashely in the gallowgate next month in his almiron top necking pints

Give it a break man.

If anything it'll give the rest of players a lift, along with the other signings.

It is nothing but a (very) HUMBLE start . . a small beginning.

Will he be any good in the Premier league?

To be fair, it seems unlikely, as a "proper club" (not the "Ashley little joke club formerly known as NUFC") would have bought him (outbid us) if he was any good at all.

I think most of us realise this.

So, today is Tuesday, the Transfer Window closes on Thursday . . . . a "bit late" for this very humble (speculative) START !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if he turns out s***  :lol:

I have wondered this myself is he actually any good? At least we have a proper no.10 for a change.

Was  just gonna ask does any one know if hes any good or has many on here ever seen him play  ? Literally  never heard of him until he was mentioned  on here before Christmas

I'm a super nerd where watching football is concerned and Mrs B works nights, so my weekends are just watching footy and i saw a lot of him. As you mentioned though, i didn't really take notice until he was mentioned in regard to us. If he plays like he did in MLS for us, he's a superstar in the making, he clearly won't as it's us but i can dream  :lol:

Think I’ve been reading too much anti-Ashley stuff lately because I’m convinced the timing off this to quash the protest with most fans about to bubble over. Then an unsurprising Lukaku style collapse at the last minute.

Please be true, please.

:lol: why you so desperate for it to be true?

He’s highly rated, he’s young, he’s an attackimg midfielder, and he’s a record signing.

This has the makings of an exciting back and forth discussion.

So, this chap any good?

Admittedly I've only seen him on YT, but I've not been impressed.

Hopefully better than Atsu, Murphy or Ritchie though.

Watched him in the cup final and he very much is.