Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Uurrghh f***ing hell, this is going to keep so many people happy now. Fall for it every time. There goes any form of protest now.

Only if it makes Rafa stay. If it doesn't do that then it won't work as appeasement.

It doesn't matter if we had guardiola in the dugout. Ashley out is 100x more important than who the manager is. People lose sight of that so easily

IF he passes the medical, this is a signing that excites me slightly. Would have me looking forward to his debut so to speak. If, obviously.

Here we go this is how it starts. One signing and it will all be forgotten about and forgiven. Guess who wins again.

Don't let him do this so easy he's playing the fans like fiddles

Are you for fucking real? That's what you got from that post? Fucking hell, man. :lol:

IF he passes the medical, this is a signing that excites me slightly. Would have me looking forward to his debut so to speak. If, obviously.

Here we go this is how it starts. One signing and it will all be forgotten about and forgiven. Guess who wins again.

Right so we can't be happy a player signed? Not like its "all is forgiven". Fucking hell man

Aye  :lol: ridiculous there can be no middle ground of any kind.

Are you for fucking real? That's what you got from that post? Fucking hell, man. :lol:

No i think he got that from his million posts about it.

Right so we can't be happy a player signed? Not like its "all is forgiven". f***ing hell man

No because Ashley is still here! Just don't allow yourself and any protests to ease off. We know fine well it will be part of Ashley's grand plan and he will have plenty in store in future to fuck us. I still feel stupid for going back when Rafa came. This will be similar.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm the most cynical c*** going and I'm happy with this. Tough crowd.

At least #wait until his medical before being grateful for your lump of coal man MD. :lol:

:lol: god damn it. I just want some tiny spec of positivity. It's one in the eye for "but he don't care man!" anti protest crowd

:lol: They'll still keep saying it despite being...

Right so we can't be happy a player signed? Not like its "all is forgiven". f***ing hell man

There really can't no. Not if people want him out. Middle ground is why he is still here. Full on Ashley out regardless and f*** anything else is the only way he is going.

But yeah it's going to be a satisfying day when Rafa signs a new deal and I was the only one on the whole forum who knew it would happen

No because Ashley is still here! Just don't allow yourself and any protests to ease off. We know fine well it will be part of Ashley's grand plan and he will have plenty in store in future to fuck us. I still feel stupid for going back when Rafa came. This will be similar.

Now that is the best part of any post you've ever written, and 100% right.

Guest firetotheworks

At least #wait until his medical before being grateful for your lump of coal man MD. :lol:

:lol: god damn it. I just want some tiny spec of positivity. It's one in the eye for "but he don't care man!" anti protest crowd

:lol:

What a f***ing tune tbh

:lol: :thup: Possibly their greatest. Just wanted an excuse to post it tbh.

There really can't no. Not if people want him out. Middle ground is why he is still here. Full on Ashley out regardless and f*** anything else is the only way he is going.

But yeah it's going to be a satisfying day when Rafa signs a new deal and I was the only one on the whole forum who knew it would happen

If Ashley is spending on players then we can all be OK with that (if it continued ongoing of course), yet still want the arsehole out. You can have both those points of view like.

Guest reefatoon

The protests will totally ease off. It only takes 1 Jammy win or linked to some player and all is forgotten and natural match day order resumes. Such a shame this news has come out when it has, but that is no coincidence and Ashley and his cronies know exactly how to play the fans.

What if he turns out s***  :lol:

I have wondered this myself is he actually any good? At least we have a proper no.10 for a change.

I've seen a lot of him on TV obviously, and i think he's a very very good player. It'll be whether he is suited to English football, reckon he'll be fine but you never know.

:lol:

What a f***ing tune tbh

:lol: :thup: Possibly their greatest. Just wanted an excuse to post it tbh.

:thup: that or duality is my favourite track of theirs. Absolute bangers.

The Blister Exists >>>

The protests will totally ease off. It only takes 1 Jammy win or linked to some player and all is forgotten and natural match day order resumes. Such a shame this news has come out when it has, but that is no coincidence and Ashley and his cronies know exactly how to play the fans.

Spot on. Why he's never going anywhere and people will still be moaning about him in 5 years time despite been appeased by shit like this

Guest neesy111

I have wondered this myself is he actually any good? At least we have a proper no.10 for a change.

I've seen a lot of him on TV obviously, and i think he's a very very good player. It'll be whether he is suited to English football, reckon he'll be fine but you never know.

This is it for me, it'll take him time to get suited to the PL and is that really what we need at the moment.

Smells massively of a player we are signing to sell on rather than focus of what's needed immediately.

This is it for me, it'll take him time to get suited to the PL and is that really what we need at the moment.

Smells massively of a player we are signing to sell on rather than focus of what's needed immediately.

Not sure we can be picky neesy, half an hour ago there was nothing coming in.

Guest neesy111

Not sure we can be picky neesy, half an hour ago there was nothing coming in.

Very true.