Miguel Almirón

Deuce

They have to lose one of their DP's in some form, I think. If they don't, one of them can't be registered and another MLS club can have them for free, so they may have to lower the price or let him go temporarily for now.

I saw some talk on Twitter (land of ITKs, aye I kna) of them loaning out Barco instead if Almiron is not sold. So, allow the club to pay up Ashley, you cunt.

Guest neesy111

Getting a player on loan from MLS would never be lived down :lol:

Are we allowed another loan though?

I saw something that said you were allowed 2 domestic and 1 foreign or are you actually allowed as many foreign loans as you want?

Yes, we allowed 5 or 6 foreign loans.  It's what the mackems did for years.

We are maxed out for domestic loans.

I saw something that said you were allowed 2 domestic and 1 foreign or are you actually allowed as many foreign loans as you want?

As many as you like from abroad, a limit to how many in a squad for a game though, 5 i think.

As many as you like from abroad, a limit to how many in a squad for a game though, 5 i think.

Thought it was 4 in one season and two at a time...

https://www.premierleague.com/news/464747

I think players loaned from abroad don't count in that mate, that's domestic only....not 100% but i think that's right.

I think players loaned from abroad don't count in that mate, that's domestic only....not 100% but i think that's right.

Its 4 and max and 2 per window anywhere I am pretty sure but not 100%

It seems to escape our wonderful ownerships brains that sometimes you have to pay over the odds for a player, seeing as they're not ours.

This guy is available, not that badly overpriced in todays market, yet we refuse to budge because we're tight fucking arseholes.

Luckily this has never happened before, so at least there's that  :yao:

Whats infuriating is that even if we just bought Almiron and that's it, he may be the spark that helps safely pull away from a relegation scrap. We are that desperate for quality attacking talent with pace.

Whats infuriating is that even if we just bought Almiron and that's it, he may be the spark that helps safely pull away from a relegation scrap. We are that desperate for quality attacking talent with pace.

Schar helped provide evidence that if you can have a midfielder who will run with the ball towards goal then that will be all that you need against the majority of the teams in the league.

Guest reefatoon

Hi Atlanta United. It's Lee here from Newcastle. I know Napoli want to buy your player for loads of money, but could we maybe loan him for nothing please? no rush.

rJShN20.gif