Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/18/12de533a70319ba79d50321bdcbd0015.jpg

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/f/fd/Nelson_Loves_Andy_Williams.PNG

Did nobody get this reference? :(  I stole this for nothing.

Indeed. It doesn't matter if all our players leave for £35m each or instead go on Bosmans.

Either way, Fat Mike will invest the bare minimum necessary to finish 10th next year. The money we receive is irrelevant, it only determines how much profit he makes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Fuck off you diving cheating soulless CNUT. Will never forgive ac for that dive against us while he was at L'pool.

It was quite noble of him IMO, had an open goal to shoot into and dived to the ground instead

f*** off you diving cheating soulless CNUT. Will never forgive ac for that dive against us while he was at L'pool.

It was quite noble of him IMO, had an open goal to shoot into and dived to the ground instead

I guess you're being ironic, but the fact that he actually seeks the penalty by dragging his leg makes me sick!

I'd probably loath him too if he got away with it, but it was so comical. He's just an idiot, not one of these 'sort of an idiot but clever football brain' or 'we call an idiot to make ourselves feel better about our own idiocy' but rather a genuine bonafide not many brain cells there.

f*** off you diving cheating soulless CNUT. Will never forgive ac for that dive against us while he was at L'pool.

I guess you're being ironic, but the fact that he actually seeks the penalty by dragging his leg makes me sick!

:thup: I only just finished hoying up on Saturday after doing it for about 3 weeks solid, presume it'll resume again soon as the lapses only ever last a few days.

Guest firetotheworks

Changes nowt like, we shouldn't have sold him and I was gutted when we sold him. Injuries vindicate nothing because when he's not injured he's still mint. It was a ridiculous deal and we've been lucky to an extent in terms of how things have turned out for him, but we're still shit and they essentially sold a small part of why we'd the scenario - a very good, local Newcastle number 9 who looked like he would become mint. We sold at that point, not at the point when he became an injury.

I wasn't making any kind of a point, really, it's just a bit of a crazy stat. I'm definitely over it now but I was gutted when he left, no doubt. We didn't need to sell him and seeing a local lad - who was doing fantastically well - getting binned was very galling. I had images of him leading the line for a decade.

He was incredible for those 12 months before he was sold, it was a crazy upward trajectory and I thought he was a potential world-beater we shouldn't sell at any price.

I find it hard to believe the injury issues he's had aren't connected to his apparently questionable lifestyle off the pitch, thought the same about Kieron Dyer when he was here.

It's a shame because he had it all, I always make the Duncan Ferguson comparison because I think it's apt.  Was a shit move for him that appeared a good move for us since we ended up getting the likes of Cabaye, Ba and Santon with the spare cash for fees and wages but I still wish we'd managed to keep him.

Like most on here, my idea of a geordie lad showing promise and leading the line for us in his prime died that day and it was fucking disheartening.