Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

I heard his Career is over, he has a condition where the sole of his foot keeps tearing and its a condition that will never heal West Ham are looking to cash in on his insurance.

Did you hear  from page 14/15?

Some people really get on my nerves with smart arsed remarks, I really should learn to read every single page of every topic before I post anything on here or else the nerd trolls will have some comment to make, prick.

http://www.cringechannel.com/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-image-uploads/bouncyblackguy/2013/08/rustle.jpg

I heard his Career is over, he has a condition where the sole of his foot keeps tearing and its a condition that will never heal West Ham are looking to cash in on his insurance.

Did you hear  from page 14/15?

Some people really get on my nerves with smart arsed remarks, I really should learn to read every single page of every topic before I post anything on here or else the nerd trolls will have some comment to make, prick.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ21sBftGx5kBfG99R8l-6E8fuEMkjzkFIXzewWMwZUwqxxojkjQ

Na its over my head I guess you must need a black tee shirt with captain picard on the front and matching sweat pants to understand this sort of piss take

Right. Had a look on Google and now I'm even more confused.  :banana:

So, naturally, a dancing banana seemed appropriate.  :lol:

"That Really Rustled My Jimmies” is an expression that is used to convey feelings of discontent or discomfort in response to someone else’s post in imageboards and discussion forums, most notably on 4chan. To rustle one's jimmies means to make someone discontent or to bother someone."

The jimmies were rustled earlier (not yours btw :thup: )

Guest bimpy474

Gorillas? Jimmies? What the actual fok? Us new lads have nee chance!  :idiot2:  :D

As for the OP, Carroll can f.uck right off.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/Rustled%20My%20Jimmies/grand/there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-Rustled-My-Jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1278.gif

Right. Had a look on Google and now I'm even more confused.  :banana:

So, naturally, a dancing banana seemed appropriate.  :lol:

"That Really Rustled My Jimmies” is an expression that is used to convey feelings of discontent or discomfort in response to someone else’s post in imageboards and discussion forums, most notably on 4chan. To rustle one's jimmies means to make someone discontent or to bother someone."

The jimmies were rustled earlier (not yours btw :thup: )

*need 'awakening' smiley. Cheers, man.