Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Plantar Fascia? If it's the same i think it is, then it takes fucking ages to get rid of. I've had it in both feet and at times i could barely walk.

Had it for a year. At the end my body gave up trying to heal it, so i had  to get some electro chock treatment, and it helped a lot.

Not sure if it's called electro chock treatment though :lol: Damn it did hurt, felt like someone was drilling inside your heel.

the sole of his foot splits?  Sounds minging.

Sounds bloody painful. Looking to bring a forward in for January, is trying to get FS to go for Samaras but he may be be gone by then say WH have Sunderland, Fulham and Palace coming up (i think) but they then have Lpool, Man U and Chelsea (again from memory). FS has the next 3 games to save himself.

Plantar Fascia? If it's the same i think it is, then it takes fucking ages to get rid of. I've had it in both feet and at times i could barely walk.

Had it for a year. At the end my body gave up trying to heal it, so i had  to get some electro chock treatment, and it helped a lot.

Not sure if it's called electro chock treatment though :lol: Damn it did hurt, felt like someone was drilling inside your heel.

it's awful like, mine got so bad that it was resonating up into the knees and i couldn't kip from the pain at night...it's a bizarre thing, hard to fix, i wore crazy comfortable running shoes for months and it did nowt, eventually fixed itself when i started working in the office again and wore flatter soled shoes combined with using the cross trainer, turns out it basically wasn't getting stretched enough and needed exercise

tolerable now but likely never go away

• 2 weeks later...